Congrats Cuse Women | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Congrats Cuse Women

In gambling parlance they just said if you bet UConn you have to put down $8500 to win $100. So what's that equate too? A 1.2% chance for SU?
Correct.

image.gif
UConn is favored by 21.5
I'm about to take care of all this years Christmas presents with +21.5 !!

I have been really impressed by this run by the women. The value of getting shots up should be seriously looked at by other coaches. Peterson is an exceptional player.
Good job by this team. They have had so many heart breaking losses in recent years...really struggled to win 'the big games'. They really broke through this year.

And best of all, this pressing style is fun to watch. They should also be excellent next year; especially if Sykes returns.

Shark just posted a gif of Douglas taking Tyson out. Curious of the odds difference between the game Tuesday and that fight.

May have to throw a little on the money line for this game.
I was thinking the same. But how? PM me if necessary, thanks.

You can get Cuse women +4000 right now. I can think of worse ways to spend $100:D

You now have to bet $10,000 on Uconn to win $100. Hahaha

Spread up to -24 some places

690West said:
You can get Cuse women +4000 right now. I can think of worse ways to spend $100:D You now have to bet $10,000 on Uconn to win $100. Hahaha Spread up to -24 some places

So our 1.2% chance has gone down to a 1% chance? Well, at least there's a chance.

You can get Cuse women +4000 right now. I can think of worse ways to spend $100:D

You now have to bet $10,000 on Uconn to win $100. Hahaha

Spread up to -24 some places

I'm not a better, so can someone explain this to me?

If someone puts $100 on Cuse to cover the spread, they are going to win $4000 if we cover the spread? That can't possibly be right...

I'm not a better, so can someone explain this to me?

If someone puts $100 on Cuse to cover the spread, they are going to win $4000 if we cover the spread? That can't possibly be right...

Th Money Line doesn't involve a point spread.

If you bet $100 on SU and we win outright, you get $4000.

Betting the spread, either SU +24 or UConn -24 is totally different.

Th Money Line doesn't involve a point spread.

If you bet $100 on SU and we win outright, you get $4000.
That's still absurd.

If you put $20 down on that, you stand to make $1300

That's still absurd.

If you put $20 down on that, you stand to make $1300

40-1 odds. :D

Bet $20 and you'd make $800.

Absurd is betting $10,000 on UConn to win $100

Q has one thing jb did not have----depth----it has served him well. good luck to ladies tonite. if we can create enough havoc we may get a shot at them. albeit a long one.

I think they have to play loose, shoot a ton of threes, and be as disruptive as possible on D.

How do I bet on this?
I'd like to know too. I tried a couple of sites but they were very hard to navigate etc. Maybe some kind soul could PM each of us and give us tips?

.com is the only place I have found that has a money line. I think you just set up an account and deposit money?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom