Congrats on the win, Cuse faithful! | Syracusefan.com

Congrats on the win, Cuse faithful!

ClemsonTiger

Walk On
I warned people all week not to sleep on your team (I was at the 1996 Gator Bowl when you absolutely tore us up so I've always had much respect for your football program)...

A great victory for your hard-working players and a well-deserved win for Coach Babers and staff...

And, most importantly, the fans of Syracuse football who have stayed loyal throughout get to enjoy celebrating this fantastic win tonight...

I hope your program continues to have success the rest of the season!:)

I warned people all week not to sleep on your team (I was at the 1996 Gator Bowl when you absolutely tore us up so I've always had much respect for your football program)...

A great victory for your hard-working players and a well-deserved win for Coach Babers and staff...

And, most importantly, the fans of Syracuse football who have stayed loyal throughout get to enjoy celebrating this fantastic win tonight...

I hope your program continues to have success the rest of the season!:)
You guys are the most amazing fans I've ever seen from everyone I met today to the fans whom I did not know who consoled us last year in Death Valley. Just striking. Thanks for the post and you just encapsulated so well the beauty and payoff for the loyal diehards who've hung in there all these long years to get back to this. Class all the way.

You guys are the most amazing fans I've ever seen from everyone I met today to the fans whom I did not know who consoled us last year in Death Valley. Just striking. Thanks for the post and you just encapsulated so well the beauty and payoff for the loyal diehards who've hung in there all these long years to get back to this. Class all the way.
To be fair, they're all in that one year Grace period after winning a championship.

Except Bama, they're always arrogant ducks.

Thanks, very classy. AND your coach is a very classy guy. Going in to our locker room after the game to congratulate our guys and his post-game interview comments just oozed class, which is why I root for the tigers when not playing us.

See you all next year at Clemson.

Clemson has the best fans. They were all around me in 2013, 2015 and last night and never a problems. I joked that they were "spies", camouflaged in orange and they laughed. They congratulated us after the win. I still remember an extended conversation with a truck drivers whose run had conveniently taken him to the 'Cuse in 2013. We talked about the Gator Bowl and the changes in the two programs since. Very nice, interesting guy.

Bump. Thanks for the kind words and good thoughts, Clemson Tiger.

Rarely has a football team/program needed such a boost. The games aren't televised here, so when I got home and checked in, it was a real delight to see the score and read the accounts here and around the various websites. Congrats to Babers and the players. Keep building on the momentum.