Congrats Orange! | Syracusefan.com

Congrats Orange!

CUTIGER91

Walk On
I thoroughly enjoyed that bowl game. Always fun watching the Big10 get exposed...again.

I kept yelling at my TV for Cuse to pass it more in the intermediate and crossing routes. Your run game had their safeties w/in 10 yards of LOS and Estime was KILLING them with his speed difference.

Loved watching your DL destroy their offense almost by themselves.

Good game and see you in the Valley next year.

CUTIGER91 said:
I thoroughly enjoyed that bowl game. Always fun watching the Big10 get exposed...again. I kept yelling at my TV for Cuse to pass it more in the intermediate and crossing routes. Your run game had their safeties w/in 10 yards of LOS and Estime was KILLING them with his speed difference. Loved watching your DL destroy their offense almost by themselves. Good game and see you in the Valley next year.
Thanks. Will be rooting hard for the Tigers against OSU.

Thanks... we'll be rooting hard for you guys to take the B1G down an even bigger notch.
I thoroughly enjoyed that bowl game. Always fun watching the Big10 get exposed...again.

I kept yelling at my TV for Cuse to pass it more in the intermediate and crossing routes. Your run game had their safeties w/in 10 yards of LOS and Estime was KILLING them with his speed difference.

Loved watching your DL destroy their offense almost by themselves.

Good game and see you in the Valley next year.

Nothing but classy posts from Clemson and Fl State fans--almost makes it hard to hate 'em.;)

Every Syracuse fan should make the trip to Death Valley next year if they possibly can. If I'm alive and healthy enough (nothing is guaranteed in life) I will be there!