Congrats, Orange | Syracusefan.com

Congrats, Orange

Congrats on the win last night and starting the ACC season 4-0. That is always a good way to start out conference play.

Good luck the rest of the way.
Thanks, Razor. Heck of a team you've got, was very impressed. First time in a long while seemingly, that someone had an assertive plan for getting quick shots against the zone. Not an easy thing to do.

Hell of an effort from the Deacons, on the surface I didn't think they had it in them. This is not the best SU team to take the floor under Boeheim but regardless Wake came to play and it made for some very entertaining bball.

I think Coach Manning is good for WFU and good for the ACC. I look forward to watching your team develop. The ACC seems to be in a bit of a flux state right now, but it will probably all be sorted out in its "proper" order by the end of the season. Anyway, it was a terrific game and I'm so glad that you ran the ball (as was predicted, since it theoretically should tire us out) because it made the game exciting and it certainly was a good test for the stamina of our players.

Thanks Razor. WFU is a very deceiving 9-9 team. Aside from some late game issues you could have only 4 or 5 losses. Also you look like a team that is one more wing scorer from being a tourney team. Was a fun game and hopefully for you and for our RPI ( greedy I know) "Dirk" Mitoglou continues his coming out party.

I didn't like the Wilbekin on Florida...now there's another one. Blah.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom