Congrats P &D On another great game.. nm | Syracusefan.com

Congrats P &D On another great game.. nm

LOL.

Being in CT it's simply amazing that the EXACT sa,e things we all argued about 8-9 years ago are being argued about in the Nutmeg State now.

LOL.

Being in CT it's simply amazing that the EXACT sa,e things we all argued about 8-9 years ago are being argued about in the Nutmeg State now.

I root for them to lose every week not because I have anything against UCONN but because I think P&D are both well past their prime.. Not saying that they cant beat Syracuse but UCONN sucks really bad right now as well. I guess we should root against conference teams, who knows

The hire made no sense. This wasn't SU-in-1991, when Jake knew we had great talent ready to blossom and a system guy was the best choice to not disrupt the momentum and steer the ship. Edsall hadn't recruited well and the program was due for a step back. Why they didn't go for a young, innovative guy was beyond me.

Hopefully SU benefits from their stupidity.

The hire made no sense. This wasn't SU-in-1991, when Jake knew we had great talent ready to blossom and a system guy was the best choice to not disrupt the momentum and steer the ship. Edsall hadn't recruited well and the program was due for a step back. Why they didn't go for a young, innovative guy was beyond me.

I agree and they should, hopefully we can burn the film from yesterday...

I root for them to lose every week not because I have anything against UCONN but because I think P&D are both well past their prime.. Not saying that they cant beat Syracuse but UCONN sucks really bad right now as well. I guess we should root against conference teams, who knows

Don't see the continued venom against P&D. They brought in some great talent (including from NJ), played exciting, fast football (at least sometimes), we were frequently ranked in the polls, played big-time opponents on national TV (Michigan, Tennessee, Florida, Wisconsin) went to (and won) bowls a bit more relevant than the Pinstripe, and won our only conference titles. Things eroded at the end to be sure, but after yesterday in the Dome, i doubt there's much room to gloat over others' failures.

I don't care what anyone says about PP the evidence is clear...he is a great ASSISSTANT coach! However, for whatever the reason and I don't know what it is...he cannot sit in the "big chair". He does not perform well there. It does not seem that his particular skills do well there. No shame in that. It is what it is. Yeah he had a good run here after Mac left him everything on a silver platter, but as the years rolled on and he fully began to put his imprint on our program the slide began. He was able to stay a good 5-6 years too long imho.

I said it a few weeks ago, but Addazzio will be at UConn within a few years.

I really think that if they held WMU to 450 yards passing, you know, they were right in it...

:bang:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laxmom2317

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom