Congrats Syracusefan | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Congrats Syracusefan

There were many many more posts but they were deleted by illegal board members! We are starting an investigation and will have the real facts soon. This board is rigged!
There are thousands of syracuse.com posters pouring into this site every day --criminals, rapists, killers -- some may even be good posters, but a lot of them are just bad hombres.

There are thousands of syracuse.com posters pouring into this site every day --criminals, rapists, killers -- some may even be good posters, but a lot of them are just bad hombres.

You forgot middle age and old men with anger issues.

It's a privilege to post on this site. Thank you Mods and fellow Cuse brethren, this place is awesome!

Edit: Cuse sisters too!
There we go. The creators and mods deserve massive props for making this such a great home over the years. Some might claim that this board has enabled a wide array of work brownouts and e-skirmishes. I'd call it a home for those of us who live in the Salt City and far beyond, and who just can't quit this great little community of Syracuse fandom.

To mention some would risk leaving out others. You people know who you are, and many of you have put in incredible amounts of time, energy, and expense to keep this place as vibrant as it's been. Thank you all.

Last edited:
There we go. The creators and mods deserve massive props for making this such a great home over the years. Some might claim that this board has enabled a wide array of work brownouts and e-skirmishes. I'd call it a home for those of us who live in the Salt City and far beyond, and who just can't quit this great little community of Syracuse fandom.

To mention some would risk leaving out others. You people know who you are, and many of you have put in incredible amounts of time, energy, and expense to keep this place as vibrant as it's been. Thank you all.
I wish I could "like" this post many times.

For those of us a long way from CNY this board is our lifeline to Syracuse basketball.

Thanks to mods and fellow posters.

LGO