Congratulations Coach Pasqualoni | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Congratulations Coach Pasqualoni

Sorry bud. I replied to OPA before I read the other responses. Glad to see I'm not the only smart guy.

I hope UConn loses every game so I don't have to read all this P stuff all year. He is the enemy now.

I'll have to bring some crap to throw at the SU people in the Dome who embarrass our team by cheering for UConn when they come on The field.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2
Two of my good friends are dairy farmers. With large herds (one has 150-175 head of cattle, the other over 700). Let me know how much crap you need.

why would i fall off the wagon when we have been in rebuild mode with 55 to 75 scholarship players.
you should be worried though. you're team was bad. umass got consistant penetration against your oline, you're receivers are slow and pedestrian and your starting quarterback was not good. 15-25 and 2 ints against one of the worst teams i've witnessed in a long time. he was awful. you guys are in trouble.

1st game of the season with a new quarterback? Why would I be too worried? We turned the ball over twice in the red zone and UMass didn't get a snap off beyond their own 38 yard line. We'll see what happens next week against NC State.
Good luck against Northwestern tomorrow.

1st game of the season with a new quarterback? Why would I be too worried? We turned the ball over twice in the red zone and UMass didn't get a snap off beyond their own 38 yard line. We'll see what happens next week against NC State.
Good luck against Northwestern tomorrow.

Are you worried yet? LOL

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cusethunder

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom