Congratulations to Carolina | Syracusefan.com

Congratulations to Carolina

for slow walking the NCAA investigations to two Final Fours and one title.
What an embarrassment. If one player cheats, well, that's a dang shame and the university should be sanctioned. If the University cheats, well, whaddya gonna do? Isn't great to see these fine student athletes graduate?

for slow walking the NCAA investigations to two Final Fours and one title.
They are so good at cheating. I know it sounds terrible but I'm jealous. UK too. I mean at UK any story or anything bad never sees the light of day because they bury it 50 feet underground. Where as at Syracuse we have no investigation and our local paper starts investigating the program on their own which leads to us getting put on probation. Can you imagine if the paper in Lexington did that. I mean they would either burn their building to the ground or put the paper out of business.

First time in years I didn't watch one tourney game...actually probably ever.

We should've done the same thing! What was the point of sitting Fab Melo again? They screwed us anyway. We should've taken our chances and played him and then we're probably looking at having 1 loss all season and heading into the NCAA title game against Kentucky where anything can happen.

Wait, maybe not. They would've just called even more stupid fouls on us while making Aaron Craft the hero of the telecast, if Fab played. If ever a game and outcome felt "made for TV" it was that one. They got the result and storyline that they wanted.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom