Congratulations to Sean Lewis | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Congratulations to Sean Lewis

I think last year was an 8-win team who over achieved a couple of games. This year’s team was a 6 or 7 win team that under achieved. Both years were a little misleading, and that lead to a lot of disappointment for people.

Last years odds on the number of SU wins for 2019 ranged from 4.8 to 7.2 or something like that. When I first saw it back in January, I thought those folks were on drugs. But they were on the money.

I think last year was an 8-win team who over achieved a couple of games. This year’s team was a 6 or 7 win team that under achieved. Both years were a little misleading, and that lead to a lot of disappointment for people.
great post.

who wrote that for you??...

Let's go Sean Lewis, Macky and Kent State(4 dead in O HI O). I need the upset for my bowl pick.

Last edited:
Watching Kent state and it truly looks like what Syracuse has done (and sadly in many cases supposedly tried to do), even moreso with this crum QB, who is not fast by any means but big and a serious threat in the read option (that sounds familiar).

It’s almost like he coached here!

They went toe to toe with a tough Utah State team and came out the victor. Very solid and impressive.