Congratulations to Sean Lewis | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Congratulations to Sean Lewis

Hmmm... the QB runs well also. There may be something to this offense when you have a QB who can toss the rock and scramble. Where did we see that before? Hmmm?
Are you talking about Dungey or Welch? Because CW looked as good as that guy.

I'm glad a lot of peer schools to SU did not go after Sean for 2020 but I won't be able to say that for 2021. I am so glad BC went OSU assistant and Rutgers sold themselves to Schiano for the long term.

Congratulations to Coach Lewis and the remarkable job he doing at Kent St. That being said, his offense with that quarterback reminds you of a lot of how Dungey covered up the warts with the offensive line at Syracuse. That kid is pretty mobile and he still got sacked 38 times. The defense puts no pressure on the opposing quarterback and loose coverage in the back and the Utah St. quarterback was gashing them. The Kent St. offense outscored the Utah St. team. Total yardage was 551-501 in favor of Kent St. Again, I am congratulating Coach Lewis on a good season and getting the first bowl win in school history. But much like at Syracuse, there is still a ton of work to be done at Kent St. Here's to hoping he gets it done.