Congratulations young Tuck | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Congratulations young Tuck

Texas back has slipped a few spots.

Right now when it comes to production and being a workhorse, there's a clear cut top 2 in college football. One of them is our guy.
I hate to say it but if Michigan State continues to play well and the running back's stats are close then our guy will be always be #2. Our guy needs to outpererform our next three games.

I hate to say it but if Michigan State continues to play well and the running back's stats are close then our guy will be always be #2. Our guy needs to outpererform our next three games.

Nothing wrong with being #2 this year, despite what the guy below says.

first-funny.gif

first-funny.gif
I agree. Sean is something otherworldly and we all know that, but its gonna be really hard to compete with the feature back of a top 5 (? After this week) Michigan state team who is stride for stride in the stats sheet. Sean is amazing, and I love him, but Doak winner? If Walker keeps this up and so do the Spartans probably not. He’s the 1000% lock for ACC RB of the year and he and Pickett will battle for OPOY in the conference I’m pretty sure. He’ll be a first or second team AA too

as long as michigan st stays ranked sean is gonna be a bridesmaid.

first-funny.gif
Yes, Tucker is on pace to break an all time record but unfortunately we would be the only ones to remember who came in 2nd in the voting.

Does anyone else feel that there is nothing wrong with him being Mr. 34. There is a little Sweetness to it.

I would agree with this if, and only if, going forward that 34 would be used to replace 44 as a reward for outstanding players or recruits.

But why reinvent the the wheel? Just give him 44 because he showed interest in it and he's produced a heck of a lot more than some of the past 44's including Rob Konrad.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom