Congratulations young Tuck | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Congratulations young Tuck

I know I’m in the minority, but I see nothing wrong with him staying #34.I get all the reasons fans want him in the 44 jersey but I’m fine with the guy keeping #34. Rush for 200 yards every game and who cares what number he wears?
Keeping him at 34 is fine.

But it would much more impactful for the program if he transitioned to 44.

Plus, the kid has already said he would want to wear it. No reason not to.

I know I’m in the minority, but I see nothing wrong with him staying #34.I get all the reasons fans want him in the 44 jersey but I’m fine with the guy keeping #34. Rush for 200 yards every game and who cares what number he wears?
It's not that there is anything wrong with him choosing to stay with #34. The problem is not offering him #44 if he is interested. He said he's interested.

Yup. Walker only has one more TD than Shrader
We'll have a better feel for how they compare statistically after next week. They'll have played the same number of games at that point.

Best offensive skill player since McNabb. It’s been a long time.
I thought he resembled a young McNabb during his quick post-game interview.
‘Would love to see him play for the Eagles some day.

It's not that there is anything wrong with him choosing to stay with #34. The problem is not offering him #44 if he is interested. He said he's interested.
I get it, I also get it that you told Jim Brown and the other greats that nobody would ever wear that number again.Really doesn’t matter either way, but could you imagine the Yankees giving someone #3?

I get it, I also get it that you told Jim Brown and the other greats that nobody would ever wear that number again.Really doesn’t matter either way, but could you imagine the Yankees giving someone #3?
Pro sports are completely different. Also, 44 has had a history of being a recruiting tool and one of its charms - much like SU lax 22 - was the anticipation of that player’s career.

And one of those greats said he wants it worn.

I'm not sure you actually do get it.

Retiring it was a dumb shot at a one time publicity event decided upon by an idiot AD that had no understanding or respect for our history or tradition. And I believe it's already been unretired. It just hasn't been given to anyone.

Last edited:
Pro sports are completely different. Also, 44 has had a history of being a recruiting tool and one of its charms - much like SU lax 22 - was the anticipation of that player’s career.
I just said it doesn’t matter either way, apparently you don’t get it.

None of these guys outside the 315 give a darn about 44. It’s as irrelevant as the schools they go to

Konrad was never what he was supposed to be. The rest were 50 years ago. Leave Tuck alone!!!
He wants it and looks as though he would embrace it. Leave him alone? His own teammates are pushing for it. They wouldn’t do that if they didn’t already know he was ok with it and could handle it.

Walker’s TDs all seem to be long runs. Haven’t seen him at the goal line much at all

Peep the location!
1635689051481.png

Max Mang is a Very Bad Man.

He just BLEW UP #42 on BC to spring Tuck for that TD run.

Ditto on Shrader’s TD - Mang MAULED #97, which got GS around the corner, and he gone!

Both those blocks you can hear the POP!!! from the pads.

Hes the best player in college football as far as im concerned

I wouldn’t take anyone over our RB1, but Walker for Michigan State has a pretty good case. 197 and 5 TDs yesterday in a win over top 10 Michigan. Put the team on his back like Tucker did. When you watch them they are the same back. Size, speed, vision.

I’m just glad anytime that the Heisman isn’t the best QB competition.

I wouldn’t take anyone over our RB1, but Walker for Michigan State has a pretty good case. 197 and 5 TDs yesterday in a win over top 10 Michigan. Put the team on his back like Tucker did. When you watch them they are the same back. Size, speed, vision.

I’m just glad anytime that the Heisman isn’t the best QB competition.
Oh he’s a stud too, and the Texas back

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom