consider this game a warmup for bad refereeing | Syracusefan.com

consider this game a warmup for bad refereeing

kirbivore

2019 Cali Award (Passing Yards)
I fully expect the Pitt games to be called like all of them have been called the last 10 years. Pitt can clutch, grab, set illegal screens all day and SU gets called for touch fouls. And if you thought SU got jobbed against BC just wait until the game at Duke.

Saturday will be be a true test on the new "points of emphasis" and if they are being called correctly. Which I am not holding my breath on based on watching some of Pitts other games.

Now that we've hit 2014 I believe that the points of emphasis have been deemphasized

Pre-emptive whining about a possible ref-losd on Saturday. ...I like it.

Pre-emptive whining about a possible ref-losd on Saturday. ...I like it.

I don't see it that way. I see it as mentally preparing because it is almost certain that what he's saying is going to be fact. We may pull this game out but it won't be without a huge number of uncalled violations of all that is good and holy by PU.

I fully expect the Pitt games to be called like all of them have been called the last 10 years. Pitt can clutch, grab, set illegal screens all day and SU gets called for touch fouls. And if you thought SU got jobbed against BC just wait until the game at Duke.
very interesting that Pitt and Cuse are tied for exactly 15.9 fouls per game which puts both teams in the top 15 in the land for least amount of fouls.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom