Considering how well Broyld is doing at Milford it it possible that Kinder may switch to the second | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Considering how well Broyld is doing at Milford it it possible that Kinder may switch to the second

Bill Chaplik (Milford HC) loves the running game, loves to feature the running game, and loves to talk up the running backs he's had (Shonn Greene, Graig Cooper, LaSean McCoy). He has these guys less than a year, running is an easier facet of the game to coach and build on from scratch than passing, it makes sense. I agree with Bees, bring in Ashton, give him every chance, and see what happens. Hopefully he sexually understands the game.

Yea, that's how it works. They have 3 QB's and 1 hardly plays at all. Ashton pretty much splits time with 1 other kid. But what concerns me is the number of pass attempts Ashton has made has steadily been decreasing and he has only thrown 8 in the past 3 games, while the other kid throws a lot more compared to the run. Ashton runs the ball more than he passes. Like I said, he'll get a shot here, but there is no guarantee he ends up at QB and I hope people don't look at him as the savior from Day 1.
Berzinkas is a purely passing QB, and that is why he gets more attempts. Broyld has thrown 14 times in the past 2 games alone, so I have no clue where you got 8 from. Berzinkas has only thrown 12 and they are by far the 2 most used QB's. Milford doesn't pass as much anyways, and besides half of Broyld's plays are designed runs as well because that is the point, they're grooming him to be a dual threat QB at the next level. So I don't really get why you think anything going on at Milford is indicative of a position change.

Berzinkas is a purely passing QB, and that is why he gets more attempts. Broyld has thrown 14 times in the past 2 games alone, so I have no clue where you got 8 from. Berzinkas has only thrown 12 and they are by far the 2 most used QB's. Milford doesn't pass as much anyways, and besides half of Broyld's plays are designed runs as well because that is the point, they're grooming him to be a dual threat QB at the next level. So I don't really get why you think anything going on at Milford is indicative of a position change.

Typo. I meant he has completed 8 in the past 3 games. He has thrown 15 in those 3 games. But none of that was my point anyways. My main point and what my response was, to Cali who said that if he gets here, the QB spot is wrapped up.

Typo. I meant he has completed 8 in the past 3 games. He has thrown 15 in those 3 games. But none of that was my point anyways. My main point and what my response was, to Cali who said that if he gets here, the QB spot is wrapped up.
Well yeah, it's never wrapped up, but I really like what Broyld brings to the table and I find him to be a more impressive QB prospect than Hunt just watching the game film between them.

I like Broyld too. Think he gets a long look but wouldn't be surprised if Hunt becomes "the guy". But again, my response was only in reply to " Once he does (get here) however, the QB position is wrapped up" posted by Cali. No guarantee is pretty obvious and that was my point to him.

Yea, that's how it works. They have 3 QB's and 1 hardly plays at all. Ashton pretty much splits time with 1 other kid. But what concerns me is the number of pass attempts Ashton has made has steadily been decreasing and he has only thrown 8 in the past 3 games, while the other kid throws a lot more compared to the run. Ashton runs the ball more than he passes. Like I said, he'll get a shot here, but there is no guarantee he ends up at QB and I hope people don't look at him as the savior from Day 1.

any syracuse fan knows better than that at this point, any kid we bring in needs two years in the system as far as I am concerned... which is perfect right now with Nassib as the qb, Broyld, Hunt, and hopefully Miller will be given time for development. Broyld should have at least a year and a half and at the end of spring of 2013 we should know

I'd like to see Broyld actually make it to campus before we start talking about switching promising young athletes like Kinder and Hunt to safety.

Yep, I mean god knows us talking about will determine what happens with these guys.:rolling:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom