Conspiracy Theory Sunday... | Syracusefan.com

Conspiracy Theory Sunday...

A Clockwork Orange

2022 Cali Winner (Overall Record)
Here's my conspiracy theory:

1) The Carolina Triangle purposely works behind the scenes with the NCAA/FBI to undermine certain ACC member institutions they consider threats.

Reasoning (this is a conspiracy theory remember, and I in no way actually believe this. Maybe.): The first go around of ACC expansion included Syracuse for the longest time, until it was decided VPI, BC, and Miami would go. This worked well for the ACC powers that be. It somewhat bolstered the football side, and further diluted basketball so they could run roughshod over the competition.

Syracuse
Finally, when Syracuse, Pitt, and Louisville came on board, the triangle leapt into action. Determining that Syracuse was the most obvious choice for the next expansion, they paid off certain people to come forward against Bernie Fine. Those people later said that he had not abused them. All but one, who had an axe to grind. The triangle knew this was an easy way to get the NCAA snooping around the program. They continued to put pressure on the NCAA specifically after the team started 25-0 against the ACC, and beat Duke at the Dome.

Syracuse is hit with a probation well beyond the scope of their infractions, thanks to those funding the Carolina Triangle.

Louisville
Louisville was too much of a threat, so the Carolina Triangle paid people to gather information on the school. First the prosititution scandal came out. When that wasn't enough to fully cripple the program, they worked with the FBI to get moronic Louisville coaches to talk about something that frankly almost every university in the country does. This did the trick, and vampire Pitino was sent packing.

Pitt
Paid Jamie Dixon to leave. Then paid the search firm to recommend Kevin Stallings. Then paid Kevin Stallings to take the job. Simple fix there.

The Carolina mafia is behind all of it, and if they ever catch wind of who put this altogether, you'll kn

1) The Carolina Triangle purposely works behind the scenes with the NCAA/FBI to undermine certain ACC member institutions they consider threats.

Reasoning (this is a conspiracy theory remember, and I in no way actually believe this. Maybe.): The first go around of ACC expansion included Syracuse for the longest time, until it was decided VPI, BC, and Miami would go. This worked well for the ACC powers that be. It somewhat bolstered the football side, and further diluted basketball so they could run roughshod over the competition.

Syracuse
Finally, when Syracuse, Pitt, and Louisville came on board, the triangle leapt into action. Determining that Syracuse was the most obvious choice for the next expansion, they paid off certain people to come forward against Bernie Fine. Those people later said that he had not abused them. All but one, who had an axe to grind. The triangle knew this was an easy way to get the NCAA snooping around the program. They continued to put pressure on the NCAA specifically after the team started 25-0 against the ACC, and beat Duke at the Dome.

Syracuse is hit with a probation well beyond the scope of their infractions, thanks to those funding the Carolina Triangle.

Louisville
Louisville was too much of a threat, so the Carolina Triangle paid people to gather information on the school. First the prosititution scandal came out. When that wasn't enough to fully cripple the program, they worked with the FBI to get moronic Louisville coaches to talk about something that frankly almost every university in the country does. This did the trick, and vampire Pitino was sent packing.

Pitt
Paid Jamie Dixon to leave. Then paid the search firm to recommend Kevin Stallings. Then paid Kevin Stallings to take the job. Simple fix there.

The Carolina mafia is behind all of it, and if they ever catch wind of who put this altogether, you'll kn
Can’t tell if serious

Pitt

musta gobsmacked moloko hopkins to jet as well my disambiguous droogie . leaving us weak as tweetle kittens. i creech aloud for relevance agin.

Last edited:

Syracuse

Louisville

Pitt

I want the time I took to read that back.

Syracuse

Louisville

Pitt

I LOVE it! Ha ha ha ha! We have not had a good season since we joined the ACC (even 25-0 fell apart). It’s got to be someone’s fault!

Syracuse

Louisville

Pitt

Careful! Now that they know that you are on to them, your life may be in danger.

musta gobsmacked moloko hopkins to jet as well my disambiguous droogie . leaving us weak as tweetle kittens. i creech aloud for relevance agin.

tumblr_n0ehqlFKuz1qdhrnoo1_400.gif

4E678455-11AD-4347-8123-D4D1873144E4.gif

Syracuse

Louisville

Pitt

Syracuse

Louisville

Pitt

Awesomeness. I felt like I was reading my own paranoia. Mine is more centered around K though. That every program that rose to challenge his pristine program has found scandal, sanctions or least controversy. Like he has agents out there digging up dirt on any school or coach who starts doing too well. Yet, he remains unscathed.

A more simple explanation is that Mark Emmert dressed up as Bernie Fine and had relationships with men in the Syracuse area, then dressed up as a woman and seduced Rick Pitino in an Italian restaurant, then dressed up as Jamie Dixon’s college lover and convinced him to return to TCU to re-kindle the flame. He’s a very talented man.

I concur with Clockwork that the Carolina mafia takes care of their own and lets other teams hang in the wind as it benefits them. That's why they like Notre Dame so much because that is their SOP as well.

There's a reason why it's called the "criminal" justice system and not the victim justice system. ;)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom