Conundrum of the day | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Conundrum of the day

While Hak had 10 TO's he also had like 24 and 12 if I remember right. I always blamed the pace we allowed the game to be played at and G-Mac for it. I remember him being 1 for like 8 or 10 from deep and I feel like he shot 20% for the game. He was absolutely terrible.

GMac was a catastrophic 4-18 from the field. I should have mentioned that in my prior post. And yes you're right about Haks solid offensive game minus the turnovers.

we were not mentally prepared for the Vermont game, I remember a couple of ours kids (I think Gmac was one of them) complaining beforehand about the court being old and in really crappy shape. As soon as I heard that, I started worrying and having Navy, Rhode Island and Richmond flashbacks. sigh.

we were not mentally prepared for the Vermont game, I remember a couple of ours kids (I think Gmac was one of them) complaining beforehand about the court being old and in really crappy shape. As soon as I heard that, I started worrying and having Navy, Rhode Island and Richmond flashbacks. sigh.
Also, there was bad stuff happening off the court at that time. Remember, Edelin and the 2 Wrights were suspended for the game.

It really was a pretty crappy deal that we were a strong team All year, win the Big East Tournament and then have to go play a virtual road game in the first round. Everything that could go wrong, did...starting with getting that draw in the first place. Such a horrible game.

I have missed two SU tourney games this century due to inescapable circumstances:

2000 Michigan State
2005 Vermont

Wasn't that the game the day after st. Paddy's? I always wanted to know if GMAC was as hung over as was rumored.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom