Cooking with Derrell Smith | Syracusefan.com

Cooking with Derrell Smith

Nahson

Your best friend
Thought this was kind of cool. Derrell Smith apparently started a company called 99eats. Just posted a video of him doing a live demo, where he gives some tips on cooking chicken meat balls... Maybe this isn't totally thread worthy, but it popped up on my timeline and I was always a big fan. Plus, I enjoy seeing stuff about former Cuse players being successful with life after football. From sacking quarter backs to tackling yo taste buds!

Thought this was kind of cool. Derrell Smith apparently started a company called 99eats. Just posted a video of him doing a live demo, where he gives some tips on cooking chicken meat balls... Maybe this isn't totally thread worthy, but it popped up on my timeline and I was always a big fan. Plus, I enjoy seeing stuff about former Cuse players being successful with life after football. From sacking quarter backs to tackling yo taste buds!

Definitely thread worthy, for all the reasons you mentioned. Thanks for posting.

Loved him as a player. Hard worker, gave it everything. That one season we faded down the stretch when half the defense was playing with significant injuries, he preserved a win against Rutgers by sacking the QB from the ground, crawling and swatting at the ankle. Freaking guts.

Smith and Hogue were fantastic in Marrone's first two seasons. Great seeing Smith cooking some meatballs!

If you live in NYC area, he has a stand at Smorgasburg in Williamsburg. Every saturday from April to August maybe. He's a really nice guy and apparently his food is also quite good.

Yeah he was always a nice dude as far as athletes on campus goes.