Coolest Cat last 5 years | Syracusefan.com

Coolest Cat last 5 years

GooseMutt

All Conference
All time could ba another thread but who do you think has been our most composed player in last 5 years?

I initially thought Tyler Ennis because he was never flustered. Just moved on to next play. Problem is we only saw one year of him.

So now I’m inclined to say Battle as he continues to show he is not intimidated by intense moments. It’s uncanny.

That Trevis Coney fella was a knock down shooter with orange juice coursing through his veins...especially during crunch time!

Fair had his face torn open and all but laughed his way to a win.

Him and G.

39FD29F5-2EA8-4E5F-85E4-D9876B96E88C.gif

Heavy hitting threads.

It’s going to be a long week around here...

G handled business. I really hope he doesn’t end up an afterthought in Orange history due to the era of decline he helped carry us through

G handled business. I really hope he doesn’t end up an afterthought in Orange history due to the era of decline he helped carry us through

Why would someone on a FF team be an afterthought?

Why would someone on a FF team be an afterthought?

A lot of people will remember Malachi’s performance vs UVA, or lydon’s block vs gonzaga.

I don’t think G will be forgotten. Just seems like he’s been a great player that doesn’t get as much props as many other greats since ‘03

A lot of people will remember Malachi’s performance vs UVA, or lydon’s block vs gonzaga.

I don’t think G will be forgotten. Just seems like he’s been a great player that doesn’t get as much props as many other greats since ‘03

I don’t know. Gbinije scores the game winner right before Lydon made that block. There were a lot of other big plays in that tournament outside of the two freshman.

CJ Fair always seemed pretty chill when throwing it down.

I thought this was Coolest Cat Last 5 Years. We probably should have a Coolest Cat thread for each decade of SU basketball. At least that would be my dream.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom