Cooper Rush | Syracusefan.com

Cooper Rush

OrangePA

Hall of Fame
Watching MNF and the Cowboys’ QB Cooper Rush - it occurs to me, I’ve seen this guy play in the Dome, right?

I check it out.

Yes!

2015 - Central Michigan. Dungey’s freshman season. He gets targeted in the head - a viscous hit - and knocked out of the game.

With seconds to go and SU leading - following an Orange sack of Cooper Rush - and with CMU out of TOs - Coach Shafer calls a time out!

With time to prepare Rush throws a last play TD pass to tie the game.

The Orange wins the game in OT. But just barely.

Rush throws for over 400 yards.

Dungey’s concussion issues begin.

And I leave the Dome wondering to my buddy, why the heck did Shafer call TO??!!

Watching MNF and the Cowboys’ QB Cooper Rush - it occurs to me, I’ve seen this guy play in the Dome, right?

I check it out.

Yes!

2015 - Central Michigan. Dungey’s freshman season. He gets targeted in the head - a viscous hit - and knocked out of the game.

With seconds to go and SU leading - following an Orange sack of Cooper Rush - and with CMU out of TOs - Coach Shafer calls a time out!

He called timeout because he had moments of sheer insanity.

I honestly don’t remember the game/situation, and this is in no way an apology for HCSS. It sometimes coaches call timeout, even where they don’t want to, because something is about to get screwed up on the field.

1664283475660.png

I honestly don’t remember the game/situation, and this is in no way an apology for HCSS. It sometimes coaches call timeout, even where they don’t want to, because something is about to get screwed up on the field.
From what I remember we had someone uncovered and it would have been a touchdown without the timeout. Of course it was a touchdown anyway with the timeout so…

man, just watched the highlights of the game, and I am even angrier about that hit on Dungey, so freaking dirty. so glad the PS did that puff piece on the good little angel who almost took Dungey's head off but was the victim in all this
It was an outrageous hit. The player should’ve been suspended for the rest of the season

And get a load of #42 trying to twist his foot off. That's why I think there must have been a bounty on Dungey from the coaching staff. Why else would two guys be trying to injure him on the same play?
Shhh, the Post Standard might hear you and write a heartbreaking article about how Dungey’s foot tried to hurt #42s poor hand

I check it out.

Yes!

The late game/half management has been pretty bad here except for DM years.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom