Cordy News... | Syracusefan.com

Cordy News...

What’s going on with Cordy, is he transferring, just done with football. Imagine it’s most kids dreams to play at Syracuse, bet he regrets letting it slip away, but like th u say hindsight is always 20/20

What’s going on with Cordy, is he transferring, just done with football. Imagine it’s most kids dreams to play at Syracuse, bet he regrets letting it slip away, but like th u say hindsight is always 20/20
What are you talking about ?? Let what slip away exactly?

Kid has put his heart, body and soul into playing football, representing the university and community with class and heart.

One hell of a great kid, can do what he wants as far as I am concerned, he has earned that and everyone's respect as a person and football player.

He's a Great kid!

What are you talking about ?? Let what slip away exactly?

Kid has put his heart, body and soul into playing football, representing the university and community with class and heart.

One hell of a great kid, can do what he wants as far as I am concerned, he has earned that and everyone's respect as a person and football player.

He's a Great kid!
and has earned privacy---wish him well and whatever help if he needs it

I hope this is a joke?...

its all speculation of course but maybe he is just weighing his overall football options. He is one of the toughest guys on the team but he keep getting hurt and maybe he is evaluating what that really means to the rest of his life.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom