Corey Cooper benefited from a semester in prep school, looks to 'stunt' for Syracuse football | Syracusefan.com

Corey Cooper benefited from a semester in prep school, looks to 'stunt' for Syracuse football

Nuggets:
"Very excellent route runner, good hands. When they look at him they say wide receiver. What I saw is he's a good wide receiver who becomes a running back after he catches the ball. He will give them YAC yardage."
Cooper and his family will leave Raleigh at 3 a.m. Friday morning and arrive in Syracuse just before noon. His roommate, quarterback prospect A.J. Long, will move in on Saturday.

He took an English and Math course and said he got As in both. He said he took the SAT once and scored high enough to meet the requirements to enroll at Syracuse.

A receiver...

that gives us YAC?

Novel.

Did I miss something? I don't see any article about Cooper.

Talking about stunting and actually stunting are two different things, but if I’ve said it once, I’ve said it a million times, we need more wide receivers who can stunt.

Is "stunting" still a thing? I thought we moved on to getting "turnt up"?

The real question is, will he teach us how to stunt?

In all seriousness though, I'm glad he got his stuff together and looks to be ready to go. The cavalry is arriving at WR.

I am waiting for the first post in spring and or summer " These wide receivers are the real deal" Six weeks later when Hunt cant get the ball to any of them for a variety of reasons it will be because none of them can beat press coverage!!!!!! :)

What about Voodoo Cooper?
racist1.gif

Not really, I'm just funnin'.

But seriously, it was either that or JOC's suggestion - Baconator Cooper.