Corey Winfield's future role | Syracusefan.com

Corey Winfield's future role

Rocco

Watching you.
This is what we have to look forward to with Corey Winfield. There's a reason why George McDonald liked him so much.

This is him a few weeks ago. He is only 6'0". Ridic ups. Future redzone target.

BQ6Ruo0CMAEiLQ_.jpg:large

Wow, those are some hops. Reminds me of the video where Donte Green threw it off of the back of the back board and Mike Williams came from the back to catch it and dunk it.

This is what we have to look forward to with Corey Winfield. There's a reason why George McDonald liked him so much.

I rarely utter "holy sh#t" when seeing a pic online... I did when I saw this.

I did that once in a game (duck). Never saw anybody get so high in their life (except that one Dead show I don't remember).

reminds me of that Taylor kid from Fowler who went to Illinois in the 80's.

he dunked over Matt Roe on an inbounds pass play...

I have heard Sean Avant has the same type of hops. All I know is we are going to have some serious athletes at WR the next 5 years

If he is only 6"0', then he has David Thompson type hops. His hand is two full basketballs above the rim. That. Is. Sick.

Listed at 6'0", really like 5'10". The kid will be a good get for us down the road, maybe even this year.

That picture is awesome!

Many of the same muscles that power explosive leaping ability also contribute to extreme explosiveness and quickness. Raw leaping ability seems less useful in a wide receiver than those two related skills. Hopefully he is equally talented in those other areas.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom