cornell - michigan | Syracusefan.com

cornell - michigan

upperdeck

Living Legend
just because its interesting to note the location of this game.. CU was playing at michigan and played the game indoors in the michigan IPF. I dont recall of the new SU IPF was designed big enough for something like this?

side not CU blew a late 2 goal lead and came won 15-14 in OT..

just because its interesting to note the location of this game.. CU was playing at michigan and played the game indoors in the michigan IPF. I dont recall of the new SU IPF was designed big enough for something like this?

side not CU blew a late 2 goal lead and came won 15-14 in OT..

An NFL/College football field is 120 yds x 53.3 yds.

A LAX field is 110 yds x 60 yds.

Hopefully they took the wider LAX field into consideration in the designs. :rolleyes:

An NFL/College football field is 120 yds x 53.3 yds.

A LAX field is 110 yds x 60 yds.

Hopefully they took the wider LAX field into consideration in the designs. :rolleyes:

Suddenly some staffer at MFH is saying "" :p

I have thought the IPF needed enough room on one side to have about 8 rows of pullout bleachers on one side going the length of the field.

It would give us a cheap alternative to host some lightly attended field sports.

You're asking the SU AD to do something with an eye towards the future? That's asking a lot. I'll be happy if they make sure there is enough room for the end zone camera operators to stand on something more than a 2x4 platform.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laxmom2317

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom