Scout Team
  1. Cortavious Givens@CGivensTimez7
    1h
    Talking to Coach Perles from Syracuse right now . #BigOrange

Expand
  2. 256b33784412ad9ad3c26427d3411585_normal.jpeg
    Cortavious Givens@CGivensTimez7
    1h
    I like Syracuse a lot now there definitely up there at the top of my list.

Expand

http://bigcountypreps.com/181/bcp-position-rankings/

Listed four * by ESPN
Two or three * by other sites

From some research, Givens has been a dominant player on both offense and defense since 9th grade, but a ACL tear hindered him for some of 10th and 11th grade. He has little film at running back because he played mostly LB last year. I don't know if we are looking at him as a RB or LB, but he can play RB at the high D1 level according to some readings. He really wants Florida, has been on three unofficials there, but no offer from them yet.

5'10" 222. Someone asked in a thread yesterday who would be replacing Smith/AAM as our powerback. This could be him.

Only see offers from Florida Atlantic and Umass. Seems like another guy we are trying to get in on early as he bounces back from an injury. Hopefully we can get him up for a visit

Only see offers from Florida Atlantic and Umass. Seems like another guy we are trying to get in on early as he bounces back from an injury. Hopefully we can get him up for a visit

Virginia also offered.

Cortavious Givens@CGivensTimez73m
The Syracuse fam showing crazy love, I love it thanks y'all. #GoOrange

Cortavious Givens@CGivensTimez712h
Iv'e got time for that! This kid is built.

Especially when that is our yearly beat- down of a highly ranked team at home.

I can not wait till the Clemson game, even if we lose but play a tough game and have a sold out crowd that is still very appealing to recruits! Im not expecting a loss though :cool:

1. Cortavious Givens@CGivensTimez7
    1h
    Talking to Coach Perles from Syracuse right now . #BigOrange

Expand
  2. 256b33784412ad9ad3c26427d3411585_normal.jpeg
    Cortavious Givens@CGivensTimez7
    1h

Expand
http://bigcountypreps.com/181/bcp-position-rankings/
What little video ,I've seen on this kid isn't all that impressive. His speed isn't what some might call good or elite much less impact level status that elevates a program with his involvement/participation. :oops:

What little video ,I've seen on this kid isn't all that impressive. His speed isn't what some might call good or elite much less impact level status that elevates a program with his involvement/participation. :oops:
Are you kidding me, he plays at one of the highest levels in Florida and started as an 8th grader at tailback. Cali, you are way off here. Sure look up his 40 speed and you see 4.8, but that was while his knee was still recovering. He basically missed two years with an ACL injury. He plays both ways now and is one of the top players in the Florida and all of HS football. This kid is the real deal and we have moved past two other running back recruits that would gladly be here to instead try to obtain this young man. Check back with us after his highlights for this year are finished and tell me if you think the same thing.

Are you kidding me, he plays at one of the highest levels in Florida and started as an 8th grader at tailback. Cali, you are way off here. Sure look up his 40 speed and you see 4.8, but that was while his knee was still recovering. He basically missed two years with an ACL injury. He plays both ways now and is one of the top players in the Florida and all of HS football. This kid is the real deal and we have moved past two other running back recruits that would gladly be here to instead try to obtain this young man. Check back with us after his highlights for this year are finished and tell me if you think the same thing.
From his highlights, he looked like a pretty good LB, besides the fact that he dove at people's legs a little too much. Wasn't enough film of him as an RB to make a decent assessment, only like 4 or 5 plays.

Who are the backs that we have moved past?