Could that have been any worse? | Syracusefan.com

Could that have been any worse?

CaliCuse

All American
Another poor game by Nassib and the defense can't get off the field against Uconn's offense. Starting to get that old feeling back about this team and it ain't the good one. It's more like the Robinson years and thats enough to finish me off. Truly disgusting losing to the bozos of the past like P& D. I'm not convinced at all on Hacket's ability and Shafer didn't have anything going on the D today. Sure there were some isolated plays to smile and get excited about but the bottom line is another loss. I think we have a chance of losing out the season than winning out. Kiss off any inspiring recruiting news.:bat:

No.
I have been saying and will continue to say that you must score more points than the other team to obtain a win.we don't have a play maker on the team/. At least one on offense. Our best recruits are for the defense. Offense is neglected.BTW Running Provo on the reverse? Really? Nat? Even running Dorian in the 4yh quarter was smelled out for a loss. Its time to start thinking about next season. This one has gone to hell in a hand basket.The mount againt West Virginia has been lost and forgotten by everyone that counts. That would be the fans and any decent bowl representatives looking at us as quality entertainment.Down field pass attempts are way too few to put pressure on a defense. Roll out and show short but go deep.Have we tried to get Dorian down there yet this season? I thnk we all know the answer and its a resounding NO!:bat:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom