Couldn't be happier for Tom Crean | Syracusefan.com

Couldn't be happier for Tom Crean

Cuse_NYC

Starter
and Indiana. Keep up the good work, sport... bashed the team afterwards too. Next coach?? Chris Mack, Archie Miller? Although I think AM will land NC ST.

and Indiana. Keep up the good work, sport... bashed the team afterwards too. Next coach?? Chris Mack, Archie Miller? Although I think AM will land NC ST.
Not if Indiana calls him first.

coach tom "bryl" crean.

The-Brylcreem-advertisement.jpg

It seems like Crean's been on the hot seat for like a decade. Sure they won the Big 10 last year but they've been mediocre way too often

I saw the Michigan kid that knocked Crean over after hitting a 3 today. Crean seemed aggravated. Then I recalled Crean yelling at a Michigan assistant coach last year or the year before after a game, and thought maybe it was a little payback.

Indiana coach Tom Crean accidentally tackled by Michigan's Moritz Wagner

It seems like Crean's been on the hot seat for like a decade. Sure they won the Big 10 last year but they've been mediocre way too often
One of many college coaches who is a great recruiter and a terrible x and o guy. People underestimate how great Boeheim's career has been.