Counting the wins | Syracusefan.com

Counting the wins

LoveShack

Scout Team
The following is a quote from an ESPN article regard ND's ex-FB coach:

Kelly, the winningest coach in Notre Dame history at 113-40 (including 21 victories from the 2012 and 2013 seasons that were vacated by the NCAA), often said national championships are the only goal that matters for the Fighting Irish. He led Notre Dame to the BCS title game in 2012 and playoff appearances in 2018 and 2020, but the Irish suffered lopsided losses each time.

So why do his wins get counted and JB get excluded when his totals are mentioned by the national media ?(its a rhetorical question, we all know why)

BTW this is the 1st thread I ever started so don't leave me hanging people.

So why do his wins get counted and JB get excluded when his totals are mentioned by the national media ?(its a rhetorical question, we all know why)
Because there is a national conspiracy against Syracuse and Boeheim, and it includes the media, refs in all sports, the Queen, the Vatican, the Gettys, the Rothschilds ... and Colonel Sanders before he went tits up! Ooh I hated the Colonel, with his wee beady eyes and that smug look on his face! Ohh you're gonna buy my chicken! Ooh!

Because there is a national conspiracy against Syracuse and Boeheim, and it includes the media, refs in all sports, the Queen, the Vatican, the Gettys, the Rothschilds ... and Colonel Sanders before he went tits up! Ooh I hated the Colonel, with his wee beady eyes and that smug look on his face! Ohh you're gonna buy my chicken! Ooh!
That's ridiculous, this has nothing to do with Colonel Sanders.

The Queen, MI6 and 007 are still oppressing the Irish people. Scotland Yard us in it up to their elbows as well.

The Queen, MI6 and 007 are still oppressing the Irish people. Scotland Yard us in it up to their elbows as well.
007 has never oppressed the Irish people. My mom was born in Ireland. I would know if 007 did. And Roger Moore was never Bond.

The following is a quote from an ESPN article regard ND's ex-FB coach:

Kelly, the winningest coach in Notre Dame history at 113-40 (including 21 victories from the 2012 and 2013 seasons that were vacated by the NCAA), often said national championships are the only goal that matters for the Fighting Irish. He led Notre Dame to the BCS title game in 2012 and playoff appearances in 2018 and 2020, but the Irish suffered lopsided losses each time.

BTW this is the 1st thread I ever started so don't leave me hanging people.

Keep posting.

I don't know the answer, but I know Notre Dame and Brian Kelly were pretty "screw you" to the NCAA about them and basically told them to kick rocks.

007 has never oppressed the Irish people. My mom was born in Ireland. I would know if 007 did. And Roger Moore was never Bond.
R.ce3ada17b35914c693d643a81136ee29

The time of the troubles has returned lad, get the IRA out of mothballs.