Couple cool things | Syracusefan.com

Couple cool things

cuse309

Ace recruiting beat reporter
A cool thing I picked up on during what is now my 3rd rewatch of the game, not counting seeing it their.

If you have this game recorded, go back to 9:13 in the 3rd quarter. 3rd and 16, and Cooper hits Ray Ray Mcloud on the sideline. Rodney Williams, and Juan Dowels converge on the ball carrier, and force him out of bounds. While walking back to their respective huddles, you'll notice, as plain as day, Rodney Williams look to Dowels, and says, " Him", while gesturing his head toward Mcloud. Then Williams looks directly at Mcloud with a big smile on his face, and says, "F You"
Point is: We were the bullies. We were nastier. We laid the bigger hits. We played more physical. We looked Clemson directly in the eyes, and said "F You" I'm not gonna lie...it feels good!

Now do yourselves a favor, and go rewatch that game with the thought of us being the bully right from the beginning. You'll see it in a whole new way.

Last edited:
The auto edit really messes this post up. "Him" was auto edited from a very infamous 4 letter word followed by the word him, and you in the post if that helps.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom