Couple Tidbits | Syracusefan.com

Couple Tidbits

TexanMark

Tailgate Guru
Punter not know yet...looks to be a game time decision...closest competition in the camp.

The CO kid plays like DC3...good to hear. I can't see how he doesn't play this year.

As stated the kickoffs are longer a welcomed bit of good news. Not much but thought I'd share.

I also think that AAM is gonna find the field this year. People keep talking about Bailey being the "power back" when compared to Gulley and that surprises me. Bailey can definitely take it up between the tackles, but I would never classify him as a pure power back. There's definitely a hole there, and I think either AAM or Smith is gonna get some big carries.

I've been defending AAM for a couple months now on the ex-gf board - ever since his weight was listed. Not to toot my own horn (ok maybe) but I said from the time he committed that when watching his tape if you watch him from the knees down, he has great feet for his size. You don't notice it watching him from the waist up, he appears slow but then you watch his feet through the holes or when he's lining up a LB - he is very agile for his size. Wheatley just stated basically the same thing in one of the recent articles as well Rahme. I feel vindicated now :D

I think we can literally go 4 deep at RB this year. Will Marrone do it.

I think we can literally go 4 deep at RB this year. Will Marrone do it.

We could go 5. Rene is a player. I think he'll see more time in the slot and stuff though.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom