cousins or not | Syracusefan.com

cousins or not

SBU72

All Conference
CBS once again had a comment that while Scoop and Dion are real close, they are not in fact cousins. For years (since Dion verbaled) the story here, even from those who usually are reliable sources, commented on them being cousins. Can we get that cleared up.

It was cleared up by Dion. CBS is lazy.

Sent from my Vortex using Tapatalk

CTO clarified this in a chat a couple weeks ago, they aren't blood cousins, but a really tight and consider themselves to be cousins. Its like that family friend you call Aunt or Uncle even though you aren't blood related.

grandmothers are step-sisters or something of the sort

Dion basically grew up in Scoops' grandmothers house, so they've known each other since they were little. No blood though...

It was cleared up by Dion. CBS is lazy.

Sent from my Vortex using Tapatalk
No they aren't - they got it right. We're the ones that had it wrong.

Ian eagle had it exactly correct and early explained it

Speaking of Eagle, I love the fact that announcers are supposed to be unbiased, but then they showed his family and they were all decked out in Syracuse gear.

If his wife is alum I don't blame the kids supporting their mother's alma mater nothing wrong with that. Eagle has never shown a tint of bias compared to other announcers cough Jimmy Dykes, cough.

If his wife is alum I don't blame the kids supporting their mother's alma mater nothing wrong with that. Eagle has never shown a tint of bias compared to other announcers cough Jimmy Dykes, cough.
Eagle's an alum, too.

I asked Dion if he prefers Pats or Genos for a cheesesteak...he answered 'Both.'

I think he is planning a run for mayor of Philly oneday, retweeting his way all the way to city hall.

Speaking of Eagle, I love the fact that announcers are supposed to be unbiased, but then they showed his family and they were all decked out in Syracuse gear.
ians wife is cuse graduate 90 as is Ian -- his kids are rabid cuse fans--

ian's dad who passed away a few yrs ago was stand up comic but best known for his part as brother dominic in the xerox commercials

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom