Craft lost that game for them | Syracusefan.com

Craft lost that game for them

I just love that Chad Ford said there's at least one GM who would take Craft in the lottery this year.

It's so typical for that kid. Had he kept focus and not whined about a call... oh freaking well.

It's so typical for that kid. Had he kept focus and not whined about a call... oh freaking well.

Agreed. Completely idiotic on his part, and the entire team. How do you not foul?

I just love that Chad Ford said there's at least one GM who would take Craft in the lottery this year.

Huh? For real? Was he drunk?

I'll maintain my stance that Craft is vastly overrated. Gets away with murder out there. Glad to see him act like a smartass bonehead when it mattered the most. He'll never live that down.

Kansas won that game in the last 5 minutes because OSU was dead tired. Sullinger had a hard time getting back on defense. The Kansas guards would just get the ball and go and it was always 5-4.

Huh? For real? Was he drunk?
It wasn't Ford saying he's a lottery pick, mind you...he said at least one GM has reportedly said he thinks Craft is a lottery pick right now.

Insane.

Good, so glad to watch him fail at the end. Enough about him and his whiny attitude. I want to hear more about Thomas Robinson, a kid who deserves to be in the spotlight, unlike that little twit that shouldn't even make it to the second half of games with the way he fouls and complains.

Craft made the play that ended the game, but what were the odds they were getting the rebound if he didn't come off the line anyways?

I wasn't sure what the rule was. I guess you have to wait until the ball hits the rim, not just until the shot is released. And that play illustrates why- you don't want the shooter to just pass it to himself. Live and learn.

It wasn't Ford saying he's a lottery pick, mind you...he said at least one GM has reportedly said he thinks Craft is a lottery pick right now.

Insane.
NBDL lottery?

think T-Rob and Withey can take it to Anthony Davis? I hope so. Last time Self was in the final game he beat the devil. Here's hoping history repeats itself... sla'inte

Kansas won that game in the last 5 minutes because OSU was dead tired. Sullinger had a hard time getting back on defense. The Kansas guards would just get the ball and go and it was always 5-4.

Yep. You have to admire the aggressiveness KU showed in the last two minutes. They put on a track meet clinic and took the ball right to the tin. Awesome. I love Thomas Robinson. That kid has been through a lot. I hope he exits a champion.

I wasn't sure what the rule was. I guess you have to wait until the ball hits the rim, not just until the shot is released. And that play illustrates why- you don't want the shooter to just pass it to himself. Live and learn.
Can't cross the line until the ball hits the rim.

I've never seen so many critical lane violations like we have this year. UNC-A, Notre Dame, and now OSU.

Can't cross the line until the ball hits the rim.

I've never seen so many critical lane violations like we have this year. UNC-A, Notre Dame, and now OSU.
And all the right call. That's the rule and if the kids don't know it or don't care to follow it, that's on them and the coaching staffs. Craft's lane violation tonight was obvious and it's amazing he actually thought he could get away with that.

Insane.

Gotcha. Probably the Timberwolves.

Gotcha. Probably the Timberwolves.
That was my first thought. And now that I think about it, it might have been Seth Davis who said it. I don't remember, it was on Twitter last week.

It's a play that a coaching staff should prepare a team for during the season. It's something a Derek Jeter-type would know the rule for.

Really a dumb play for supposedly such a smart kid - trying to out think everyone and he outsmarted himself. He did it to himself - why he didn't just try a hard miss, he'll be asking himself and playing that out in his head for a long, long time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom