Craig Forth to be an SU commencement speaker... | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Craig Forth to be an SU commencement speaker...

And to further my last point- as athletic as Rak is, and as quick as Keita was, they are the complete opposite of my point above with regards to Forth's strength.

And to further my last point- as athletic as Rak is, and as quick as Keita was, they are the complete opposite of my point above with regards to Forth's strength.
Give it up.

The playstation-nation here won't get it, no matter how easy you try to explain it to them.

They need stats, there's not a stat for what he provided in his 20 mins a night.

Reading this thread .. makes me wonder where all these people were a decade ago. Never did any player get more un-deserved bashing on this forum than did Craig during his four years as our starting center. It reached the point where I (and anyone else who defended Craig) also got bashed.

I will say just one thing more... Some people here may remember how Craig ... both when he was a HS player in East Greenbush and when he was at SU... figuratively "adopted" a 5th grade girl in East Greenbush who had severe developmental problems, and how he included her in all his triumphs (much like that player at OSU this year did with a young girl who eventually died from serious health issues). Anyhow, that young girl in East Greenbush was the inspiration for Craig to go into special ed. She was also either the niece or cousin of a prominent poster here who could do nothing but shake his head at the grief given to Craig.

Last edited:
Reading this thread .. makes me wonder where all these people were a decade ago. Never did anyone get more un-deserved bashing on this forum than did Craig during his four years as our starting center. It reached the point where I (and anyone else who defended Craig) also got bashed.

I will say just one thing more... Some people here may remember how Craig ... both when he was a HS player in East Greenbush and when he was SU... figuratively "adopted" a 5th grade girl in East Greenbush who had severe developmental problems, and how he included her in all his triumphs (much like that player at OSU this year did with a young girl who eventually died from serious health issues). Anyhow, that young girl in East Greenbush was the inspiration for Craig to go into special ed. She was also either the niece or cousin or a prominent poster here who could do nothing but shake his head at the grief given to Craig.

I was sitting in computer class with my other 13 year old friends using the program "type-to-learn" :)

Reactions: cto