Cramps.... | Syracusefan.com

Cramps....

RoatanCuse

Starter
Anyone giving odds that DFB walks slowly across the field and decks slimeball Petrino if he pulls the cramps game again?

Dino is more likely to hand him a bottle of Midol than take a swing.

(And he's too classy to do either).

Yeah, the local AM sports program reported that at least 20 players have asked for the transfer paperwork.

It's been a great week to listen to these shows. Can't. Wait. For. Friday.
20? As in 10 x 2? Like an entire recruiting class?

Is this like the Grob can come home tour? As bad as we ever thought we had it with the engine that couldn't, this year has seriously opened my eyes to the fact that we had a bad coach but not even in the running for worst coach of the past decade.

Guys like Ash, Durkin, Meyer, Sandusky/Paterno, and Petrino are giving a serious reality check into what is really the land of lost. Seeing UCONN talk about completely disbanding their program outright is nothing compared to a Marinovich hookah bar. Good lord please get these so called men away from our youth.

In all fairness to Ash, he's just a much worse version of Grob and don't think he deserves to be lumped into the same dnozzle category as the rest of these guys. But I included him because Ash found a level of incompetence that we didn't really think was possible during the Grob days. We thought WE were the bottom, we were not.

Is this like the Grob can come home tour? As bad as we ever thought we had it with the engine that couldn't, this year has seriously opened my eyes to the fact that we had a bad coach but not even in the running for worst coach of the past decade.

Guys like Ash, Durkin, Meyer, Sandusky/Paterno, and Petrino are giving a serious reality check into what is really the land of lost. Seeing UCONN talk about completely disbanding their program outright is nothing compared to a Marinovich hookah bar. Good lord please get these so called men away from our youth.

In all fairness to Ash, he's just a much worse version of Grob and don't think he deserves to be lumped into the same dnozzle category as the rest of these guys. But I included him because Ash found a level of incompetence that we didn't really think was possible during the Grob days. We thought WE were the bottom, we were not.

Great post! Hit all the keys smoothly and precisely. Like a rhapsody...

I was going to write that Ash was the worst coach that I’ve ever seen, then I realized that you’re right. There’s more to coaching than winning and losing. Joe is the worst coach that I’ve ever seen.

Greg was bad at winning, but I always thought that he was a decent human being. Jus like Joe are slime.

Yes 20. Here is a link discussing it. The source is Mark Ennis, a respected talk show host who isn't backing down from the report:
20 current Football players request Transfer

It's pretty much a tire fire here in Louisville. Bobby is the opposite of Babers' Ohana it's not funny. He isn't personable, his staff has so much turnover that it now has been populated with half his family to maintain continuity and they aren't good coaches. Everyone is hoping that the new AD fires Bobby and they bring in Brohm. No one really knows if 20 guys will actually leave (2 have already), but if they don't get Brohm inked as soon as the season is over, there may be a mass exodus and no one will want to walk into that situation. It's starting to sound dire here - and I love it. We owe it them to deliver a swift and brutal butt kicking.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom