Crap. Greenberg just popped my balloon | Syracusefan.com

Crap. Greenberg just popped my balloon

It cracks me up. Like when they show teams that will face us freeze framed against some other team that tried a crappy zone against them LOL

This is such a bad analysis in so many ways.

Duke put up 82 on eastern michigan the most a opponent put up on us since december 65. Furthermore emu allowed 79,82,76,76 78 in 5 of their last last 10 games. Thats 11 more points in 5 of their last 10 games compared to our worst of our last 12. Only 3 of our last 12 games have opponents even reached 60.

Furthermore, we held emu to 48 duke only 59. That to is 11 points.

11 + 11 = 22 points.

Last edited:
Is anyone here a marine biologist?

george.jpg

life has taught us two things about greenburg:

1. He knows nothing about basketball (fired from a football-ish school)

2. His daughters are all he's ever done right.
Pictures?

I don't put a lot of stock in what most of the analysts have to say. However, Duke has always been one of those teams that I believe will be a bad matchup for us. Great passing team with a ton of legit shooters. They definitely have some warts, but they've played much better defense and have rebounded much better over the past few games. Should be a great game!

Heres some more interesting news for Greenberg...

Miami shot 9-17 for three against us pretty darn good and that was a away game for us mind you, Duke shot 11-23 against Pitt.

Pitt lost by 10 we won by 10 so you can stop now. Oh and we held Miami to 52 points on top of it.

Last edited:
It'll be a tough game. Lot of shooters and 2 guys who can be successful at the free throw line. I don't think it's a coincidence that Duke played EMU this year

life has taught us two things about greenburg:

1. He knows nothing about basketball (fired from a football-ish school)

2. His daughters are all he's ever done right.
You just can't take the vpi-doosh out of greenberg.

I don't put a lot of stock in what most of the analysts have to say. However, Duke has always been one of those teams that I believe will be a bad matchup for us. Great passing team with a ton of legit shooters. They definitely have some warts, but they've played much better defense and have rebounded much better over the past few games. Should be a great game!

Not to mention that they dismantled Pitt in the second half.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom