Crazy - Smith and Gulley | Syracusefan.com

Crazy - Smith and Gulley

OttoinGrotto

2023-24 Iggy Award Most 3 Pointers Made
I think Smith's yards today will give him the 5th highest single season rushing yardage total in school history.

Gulley is knocking on the door for the 10th best all-time single game rushing performance in school history.

We had the two mudders and OL that WV wish they had today - major difference today.

Two words, Snot Knockers - on both of our lines. Our lines can play in any league.

And I read here both could not cut it... The legendary king Otto put it on his blog it must be true!! Everyone knows I am a clown but he blogged it... It must be gospel!!

And I read here both could not cut it... The legendary king Otto put it on his blog it must be true!! Everyone knows I am a clown but he blogged it... It must be gospel!!
Fwiw I still believe Morris and MacFarlane prove to be better backs.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

No kidding.

Offensive line. KO isn't wrong. They've both had nice years but we have better backs in the hopper.

Offensive line. KO isn't wrong. They've both had nice years but we have better backs in the hopper.

You can say that again.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmom4503

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom