Credit where credit is due | Syracusefan.com

Credit where credit is due

I posted this in one of OX's threads, but I thought it should be said here - the PS is killing it with all these articles. Just killing it. Major kudos to Bailey, Mink, and Carlson.

Agreed, they've been knocking it out of the park lately.

Definitely not a shortage of articles this summer. I've really enjoyed it too.

Agreed, Bailey has really hit the ground running. Mink and Carlson have been putting out some very good, timely updates this summer.

Giansante fueled that story. He shouldn't have said what he said-fed Carlson some information when he could have killed the story with his usual non-speak.

I was just going to say that I blame Giansante for that story also.

Bailey in, Cohen out helped a lot. Mink and Carlson have become a lot better too.

Agreed 100%. Cohen was a real-life cinnamon ring.

I posted this in one of OX's threads, but I thought it should be said here - the PS is killing it with all these articles. Just killing it. Major kudos to Bailey, Mink, and Carlson.

Good post, orange79 - nail on the head. The PS has been putting out quanity and, for the most part, quality and researched interviews. Bailey has been a really nice addition.

I wouldn't count on it. The Battle article was enough to cement their fate.

Hence the:rolleyes:. I'm hedging my bets. Wish they could have learned something from Dave Rahme.

I wouldn't count on it. The Battle article was enough to cement their fate.

Well McDonald is taking interviews with them so maybe that's a step towards more access in the future. As long as Michael Cohen-Schwarz was there, they were lucky if McDonald farted into the phone when they called.

Well McDonald is taking interviews with them so maybe that's a step towards more access in the future. As long as Michael Cohen-Schwarz was there, they were lucky if McDonald farted into the phone when they called.

Cohen-Schwarz?

Personally I like Mink, and Carlson is pretty good when he isn't being smug. It's a win for us if the staff has a good relationship with the local paper (open Spring and Fall practices to say the least). I would think it would be in good business for the local reporters to try and get on the good side of the local program. They don't have to be cheerleaders as Brent Axe always reminds us, but just may want to think twice with certain stories (Battle). Getting Cohen the hell out of there was a win for everybody. Hopefully we can get to a point where we could get back to some open practices.

They need to open practices purely to rev up the fan base. Generate some damn excitement leading up to the Nova game.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
whodatnatn

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom