"Crimestopper" Carr schooled by Ennis / Briscoe | Syracusefan.com

"Crimestopper" Carr schooled by Ennis / Briscoe

There's some article out there about the correlation between the number of high schools a student/athlete attends and their chances of not succeeding in college. I think that may be relevant in this case.

There's some article out there about the correlation between the number of high schools a student/athlete attends and their chances of not succeeding in college. I think that may be relevant in this case.
Add to that the fact that most Cuse Bball fans have had their fill of players with domestic violence issues. No names needed

Aquille Carr who at one time was regarded as a possible Syracuse recruit matched up against Tyler Ennis and Briscoe and apparently Ennis and Briscoe put on a clinic dunks in transition. Briscoe maintains he is going to wait prior to deciding and had good things to say about Arizona.

Link:http://zagsblog.com/articles/aquill...-isaiah-briscoe-recruiting-update/#more-83250
Did you happen to notice Briscoe referred to the arizona team as teammates? what exactly does that mean im wondering? Is Cuse still at the top for this kid? francis or jake?

Is Carr the one on probation for hitting a woman ... who happens to be the mother of his child?

I think we made the right choice.

Did you happen to notice Briscoe referred to the arizona team as teammates? what exactly does that mean im wondering? Is Cuse still at the top for this kid? francis or jake?
He didn't call them his teammates, he's just referring to the team. I'm not in the quote analyzing game but I wouldn't get too worked up about it.

Exactly, dunno how someone can be an SU target when nobody from SU ever saw that player play.
I didn't mean to say that he was a "target". I think it's now common knowledge that most of the interest was from Carr's side. Nonetheless, he was listed on both Scout and Rivals as being among potential Syracuse recruits. Perhaps that speaks to the value of the recruiting sites as well. There were numerous posters here who openly discussed the possibility of Carr being Orange. I posted the comment based on his having been discussed here and because the article made specific mention of Tyler Ennis and Broscoe who is undoubtedly on the Cuse radar.

I didn't mean to say that he was a "target". I think it's now common knowledge that most of the interest was from Carr's side. Nonetheless, he was listed on both Scout and Rivals as being among potential Syracuse recruits. Perhaps that speaks to the value of the recruiting sites as well. There were numerous posters here who openly discussed the possibility of Carr being Orange. I posted the comment based on his having been discussed here and because the article made specific mention of Tyler Ennis and Broscoe who is undoubtedly on the Cuse radar.
Didn't mean for you to take my post the wrong way. I was just explaining the fact that even though he was always name dropping SU, that no interest was ever shown from the other side. It was basically Tony Wroten PT2.

Didn't mean for you to take my post the wrong way. I was just explaining the fact that even though he was always name dropping SU, that no interest was ever shown from the other side. It was basically Tony Wroten PT2.
Doron Lamb says hi.

Actually there was strong mutual interest between Lamb n SU early on before you know who came along. Julius Hodge says hi.
Rudy Gay says happy turkey day.

Roberson referred to the Nova players as teammates minutes before saying he was coming to Cuse

Seton Hall has no recruits for next season.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hmmmm. The Hall is in some trouble. How many seniors do they have on their team?