CTO...This one is for you!! | Syracusefan.com

CTO...This one is for you!!

I am sorry, but I don't get the "undeniable cuteness" part... and I don't get the announcers fawning over him. He could have hurt himself, or one of the players could have sustained a serious injury while tripping over him or trying to avoid tripping over him. By publicizing these things and calling them "cute," the media run the risk of creating more of them.

I am sorry, but I don't get the "undeniable cuteness" part... and I don't get the announcers fawning over him. He could have hurt himself, or one of the players could have sustained a serious injury while tripping over him or trying to avoid tripping over him. By publicizing these things and calling them "cute," the media run the risk of creating more of them.
A valid point, I agree. But at least the dad was smart, waved his hands and was probably shouting to the refs to blow the whistle. He did the right thing, and it definitely wasn't planned. I hope.

A valid point, I agree. But at least the dad was smart, waved his hands and was probably shouting to the refs to blow the whistle. He did the right thing, and it definitely wasn't planned. I hope.
So if you are sitting court side, control your kid. I have court side seats at the Dome... which a lot of my friends use during the course of a season (I live 300 miles from Syracuse). I am very fussy about letting small kids sit in them... and I give everyone a basic list of "do's and don'ts" if they are going to sit there.

So if you are sitting court side, control your kid. I have court side seats at the Dome... which a lot of my friends use during the course of a season (I live 300 miles from Syracuse). I am very fussy about letting small kids sit in them... and I give everyone a basic list of "do's and don'ts" if they are going to sit there.

be my friend...godfather

be my friend...godfather
"I have a sentimental weakness for my children and as you can see, I spoil them. They talk when they should listen."
Godfather_Quiz_Results_Main_MMDGODF_EC001_H.JPG

I would think most kids his age would be watching Sesame Street over the news...OH!!! didn't they cut the funding for that show