Culture Change | Syracusefan.com

Culture Change

Trueblue25

Cali Award Magistrate; 2023 Cali Award Rushing Yds
Don’t give a damn whether that was Colgate or the Deruyter School of Odontology.

The team is showing heart, fight and the will to win.

You don’t see 20+ point comebacks at this level.

Judah had a horrendous end to the 1st half. Looked clueless.

Came out fighting and dominating for much of the second.

This team has pride. We havent had that since Battle’s squad that beat MSU.

Don’t give a damn whether that was Colgate or the Deruyter School of Odontology.

The team is showing heart, fight and the will to win.

You don’t see 20+ point comebacks at this level.

Judah had a horrendous end to the 1st half. Looked clueless.

Came out fighting and dominating for much of the second.

This team has pride. We havent had that since Battle’s squad that beat MSU.
Yeah I mean admittedly I needed to look in the mirror and realize we aren’t going to be dominate Syracuse of old with the snap of a finger. It’s going to take some time. So when you zoom out and just look at the score it’s like “ehhh 4 point win against Colgate” but it’s so much more than that. It’s a defining win early in reds career. It shows how he can keep a team focused regardless of poor play. It proves to the fanbase and the players that we have turned a small corner. We staved off a good Colgate team where they had the pressure of the whole city on their backs. They didn’t fold. Again, I get it, it’s just Colgate and this team is probably going to be clawing it’s way into March madness, we aren’t where we want to be. But man this is a baby step to getting there.

Yeah I mean admittedly I needed to look in the mirror and realize we aren’t going to be dominate Syracuse of old with the snap of a finger. It’s going to take some time. So when you zoom out and just look at the score it’s like “ehhh 4 point win against Colgate” but it’s so much more than that. It’s a defining win early in reds career. It shows how he can keep a team focused regardless of poor play. It proves to the fanbase and the players that we have turned a small corner. We staved off a good Colgate team where they had the pressure of the whole city on their backs. They didn’t fold. Again, I get it, it’s just Colgate and this team is probably going to be clawing it’s way into March madness, we aren’t where we want to be. But man this is a baby step to getting there.
Gotta walk before you run.

Its progress when we’ve seen little but decay the past few years