Curious... I was thinking JB would retire either last or this year... | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Curious... I was thinking JB would retire either last or this year...

Think of senior day for Buddy where it will also be JB's last game in the Carrier Dome. Going to be quite a spectacle. I could see Jim not saying anything ahead of time in order to not steal any thunder from Buddy's senior day but it would be a pretty cool way to go out for both of them. I would have to think JB's "Bowhaim" jersey goes up on the wall that day as well.

What Senior Day? Buddy is going to be a one and done.

JB is getting a pass for this year but I’m curious to see what happens if next year is another bubble year where we have zero semblance off an offense.

You'll see a shimmering sea of "You aren't a hall of famer" posts

JB is getting a pass for this year but I’m curious to see what happens if next year is another bubble year where we have zero semblance off an offense.

If if if that happens it should be his final year.

But since he didn't, Hop moved on... Now it seems, JB wants to coach his grandson??? Am I mistaken in this??? If I'm not, when would said player arrive and then graduate??? I'm guessing it's another year before he arrives, thus making JB's departure 5 years from end of season? Seems like a stretch to me... I like Boeheim, but I'm not sure he has that many years left coaching... No disrespect intended... 76+ is rare air, IMO... 72 is really reaching... K, Boeheim, John Thompson did it I think, wracking brain here, think Roy Williams is upper sixties without research, ok... help me out if there are many other coaches I'm neglecting... yes, being lazy and enjoying a few pours of Jefferson Reserve...

Tony Bennett will be the next Syracuse coach when Jimmy retires

Tony Bennett will be the next Syracuse coach when Jimmy retires

No doubt... The Best is Yet to Come.

0341E2_tony-bennett.jpg

Actually little chance of that, I think he left his heart in San Francisco.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom