Curt Schilling might have to sell 2004 'bloody sock' to cover business losses | Syracusefan.com

Curt Schilling might have to sell 2004 'bloody sock' to cover business losses

He is a complete tool. Loves to bash people yet he is a complete screw up as well.

Blood on the sock...please.

Wait a tick...I have a sock that I spilled some Heinz on too...where's my Ebay password!

I can't believe Yankee fans are still so dense that you don't believe that he bled through his sock. He had invasive surgery hours before his start, then he made "50,000 people in New York shut up." Incredibly gutsy. Sure, he's said a lot of stupid things during and after his career, but to discredit that start in the Bronx is foolish and bitter.

Amazing how someone would take millions earned over a career and place them all in one basket.

Wait a tick...I have a sock that I spilled some Heinz on too...where's my Ebay password!
I want proof. Just because the sock was red means nothing.

Couldnt happen to a bigger dick too.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

I want proof. Just because the sock was red means nothing.

Couldnt happen to a bigger dick too.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2
CS_ank_bdd_11.7.04.JPG

That was Schilling's ankle hours before he took the mound in NY. Movement and the stress of pitching would absolutely cause blood to come from where he's been stitched, especially considering this is his plant foot.

CS_ank_bdd_11.7.04.JPG

That was Schilling's ankle hours before he took the mound in NY. Movement and the stress of pitching would absolutely cause blood to come from where he's been stitched, especially considering this is his plant foot.

Dude relax. I'm only messing with Red Sox fans (which never gets old). Doesnt excuse the fact that he is a complete dick and would throw his own wife and kids under the bus if they crossed him.

Dude relax. I'm only messing with Red Sox fans (which never gets old). Doesnt excuse the fact that he is a complete dick and would throw his own wife and kids under the bus if they crossed him.
Oh I agree. He's an a$$hole. I'm sure that's why teammates loved him, as he's loyal to a fault. And I know you are. That's what makes rivalries fun; good-hearted banter.

Oh I agree. He's an a$$hole. I'm sure that's why teammates loved him, as he's loyal to a fault. And I know you are. That's what makes rivalries fun; good-hearted banter.
I hear ya!

I can't believe Yankee fans are still so dense that you don't believe that he bled through his sock. He had invasive surgery hours before his start, then he made "50,000 people in New York shut up." Incredibly gutsy. Sure, he's said a lot of stupid things during and after his career, but to discredit that start in the Bronx is foolish and bitter.

It's a known fact he keeps packets of ketchup in his sock for the hot dogs he has delivered to the bench during the game.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

My bigger issue with that game is Joe Torre being too "classy" to have the Yankees trying to bunt and see if Schilling could field his position. I can guarantee you if the roles were reversed the Red Sox would have tried it.