Cuse '24 Road Trips | Syracusefan.com

Cuse '24 Road Trips

TexanMark

Tailgate Guru
My annual article.

I've been doing these for years and this was the closest first to last grouping ever.

Overall this year is different

Two west coast trips
Two traditional NE rivals
One NC trip

Great year for West Coast based Cuse fans. Two drivable games for CNYers. Not a great lineup if you live in Florida lol

My annual article.

I've been doing these for years and this was the closest first to last grouping ever.

Two west coast trips
One NC trip

Great year for West Coast based Cuse fans. Two drivable games for CNYers. Not a great lineup if you live in Florida lol
Great Stuff from the Worlds #1 Tailgate guru. One category that was left out was “ Are the home fans d bags” , that would have dropped NC State . But I’m nitpicking, great job Mark !

My annual article.

Two west coast trips
One NC trip

Great job on Orange Nation, Mark! Randomly turned it on as they introduced you. Haha.

Cuse plays at smu right ? That is a MUST for those of you who have never been to Dallas or highland park. Stadium is perfect and campus is unreal. I will be there and atlanta for sure
Got a masters degree from SMU. Place was like a country club in the early 90's before colleges really upgraded their campuses. I can't imagine how nice it is now.

Please do. And now with a direct flight from cuse on AA to American, I expect that to be well attended
If it falls in October or November the chance is high it'll make the cut.

We'll find out next winter when the schedule drops.

I'm having an internal debate over which 2nd road trip to do this year.

NCSt
Pitt
BC

Love to do Cal but 2 west coast trips wouldn't sit well with the approving authority
Pitt would be fun but is a Thursday. Though I likely will be there because of a well timed work trip. But may be harder for most.

BC in early November is a lot nicer than last weekend of year. Seems like NC State is the safer choice. And easier tailgating spot since BC parking sucks.

I'm having an internal debate over which 2nd road trip to do this year.

NCSt
Pitt
BC

Love to do Cal but 2 west coast trips wouldn't sit well with the approving authority
Gonna be BC for me.

Pitt on a Thursday night is a no go.

NC State the week after UNLV is a no go. I believe this will be the first road game in NC I have missed since SU joined the ACC.

Sone day the ACC will shock us and schedule a game at BC or Pitt during baseball season.

We have a better shot with Cal or Stanford. The ACC tries to make SU, BC and Pitt play each other late each year as much as possible, so the spoiled wussy Southern schools don’t have to see cold weather.

That means any early conference games played up North will feature Southern opponents.

Sigh.

Gonna be BC for me.

Pitt on a Thursday night is a no go.

NC State the week after UNLV is a no go. I believe this will be the first road game in NC I have missed since SU joined the ACC.

Sone day the ACC will shock us and schedule a game at BC or Pitt during baseball season.

We have a better shot with Cal or Stanford. The ACC tries to make SU, BC and Pitt play each other late each year as much as possible, so the spoiled wussy Southern schools don’t have to see cold weather.

That means any early conference games played up North will feature Southern opponents.

Sigh.
BC for me as well, but only because my daughter is living in West Roxbury(5 miles anway) and we won’t need to drive ( or park ) so it’s cheap and convenient.

As Tomcat said to me yesterday...NCSt would be a good one...but for folks doing UNLV it is super tough. I fly back on Wednesday and would likely have to leave on Friday again.

Great job on Orange Nation, Mark! Randomly turned it on as they introduced you. Haha.
I thought this was a prestigious thing for Mark but the next person they put on was the shady guy with the shopping cart that comes to all of our tailgates and tries to sell his CDs.

At least Mark got top billing...