Cuse 4 seed uconn 5 seed | Syracusefan.com

Cuse 4 seed uconn 5 seed

JohnCuse44 said:
We deserve nothing after crapping the bed for the last month.

Stop. That's not true, not is it how the seeding goes. That's you being tired of losing. Kids worked their a$$es off all year, off to the best start in school history - their résumé is the full season and the won't get a one or two.

In same region. Book it.

Even though we deserve a 3

Very. very possible.

We are on the border of the 3/4 line. UConn is on the border of the 4/5 line. Problem solved, shats and giggles for everybody.

Very. very possible.

We are on the border of the 3/4 line. UConn is on the border of the 4/5 line. Problem solved, shats and giggles for everybody.

You could also make us the 3 and put uconn as a 6

I ended up putting UConn as the final #4.

CorduroyG said:
In same region. Book it. Even though we deserve a 3

With Lville the 1 and Nova the 2.

I was wondering if they would make the seeds such that SU could face UConn in the 2nd round.

After listening to the committee, I did move UCLA to a 4 instead of UConn. They seem to be stressing confernence tournaments and what they are currently watching.

If Michigan St wins today, I have us a 4 and we get Manhattan. Not MSG... but the team Manhattan. And if we are a 4 we will could get them... in Spokane,

When was the last time a team with only 5 losses and multiple good wins from a major conference got a seed as low as people say we are going to get. I get that we are not playing well right now but we have a body of work. Duke has lost 7 games, so have Kansas and multiple other teams. We beat Duke, NC, Nova, Pitt(2), Baylor. That seven wins over tourney teams.

Lunardi has Virginia (2) and Syracuse (3) in the East - does the clown not know bracketing rules prohibit that?! Just reported at halftime of Florida game on ESPN.

Lunardi has Virginia (2) and Syracuse (3) in the East - does the clown not know bracketing rules prohibit that?! Just reported at halftime of Florida game on ESPN.
He still thinks we are in the Big East.

East - 1 Villanova
2 Michigan
3. Duke
4. Cincinnati

South 1 Florida
2. Louisville
3. Wisconsin
4. Syracuse

Midwest 1 Wichita State
2 Kansas
3. Iowa State