Cuse @ BC Tix/Tailgate Fri, Sept 4th | Syracusefan.com

Cuse @ BC Tix/Tailgate Fri, Sept 4th

TexanMark

Tailgate Guru
Ok here is the story. Lots of schools are going to digital ticketing. It means I can't scan and email you tickets. They have to be electronically transferred. I believe all the schools still support card stock ticket delivery. Due to this, I will limit most of these events to 75 tickets. Expect to pay a mailing fee (TBD). More info coming. With that said, the good news is BC in the past has offered nice group discounts.

Parking: For those coming from points West (like CNY) I recommend the Riverside Garage. It appears to cost $6 for Friday.

Riding the Green Line D

Alumni Stadium Boston College

alumnistadium.gif

Tickets

I expect our group tickets will be on the upper sideline. Obviously, will be determined after consulting with the ticket rep.

Despite being in the upper deck, sideline seats on the second level at Alumni Stadium are quite good. Shade and cover will be tough to find during the afternoon, but the seats provide some of the best views of the entire field.

Fans in Rows 1 and 2 may be slightly obstructed by the railing, but fans in Rows 5-8 will have a great view and be close to the entrance tunnel, concessions and restrooms.

Tailgating

Now, the bad news: don't expect a tailgate. I expect we'll identify a few bars/restaurants to congregate at.

Tentative List

TexanMark
Cuseregular
GoCuseCaz (2)
Consigliere
Tomcat
storange
Cuseguy/SUBarney?
Drypolcher (6)

Reply to the thread if you are interested.

Last edited:
Hi TexanMark,
Please add me for 2 tickets. Thank you for all you do to organize these events.

#BeatBC and more importantly #BCsucks.

Tom

Hi TexanMark,
Please add me for 2 tickets. Thank you for all you do to organize these events.

#BeatBC and more importantly #BCsucks.

Tom
Tom send me a PM with your name, email and cell phone. I'll reply back with same thanks

I'm planning 2 day stay in Boston . What is a recommended hotel.

Are you interested in tickets too?

I would stay somewhere within walking distance of the train

I'm at 2 for right now for all three of my committed roadies. Prompting others for a commitment.

If it helps at all, my wife, nephew and I are planning on staying at the Seaport Hotel & World Trade Center down in the Seaport district. Probably take the train over to Chestnut Hill. We're also planning on going to the Red Sox game against the Tigers the following Saturday night.

Seaport is a great area. Great new restaurants and vibrant crowds. It's probably the farthest from alumni, but nothing is really that far in Boston. Back Bay or South End (not to be confused with South Boston) is a great area too. It all depends on the experience you are looking for.

Mark,
Will probably get tickets on our own, but my group will be interested in whatever pregame events you decide on.

Ok so I'm closed now.

BC is just too tough to put together a large tailgate

More info coming soon. Work on a bit of a unique opportunity for this one. Unique for Boston, anyway.

As Consigliere alluded, we are working on something that might be very good. However, if you plan to attend I would look at a motel option with access to the Green Line.

If this tailgate comes together there will not be parking on site. The good news is group rate tickets should be available.

Last edited:
Cancel GoCuseCaz and Dinkyspond

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors