'Cuse can beat KY, Mich St, Maryland, Fl, GT, Uconn and Duke... | Syracusefan.com

'Cuse can beat KY, Mich St, Maryland, Fl, GT, Uconn and Duke...

arbitragegls

All Conference
watched part of each game...and have to say I believe we are deeper and better than any of these teams. I was amazed at KY's inability to beat Maryland by a bunch; Mich State with a big height advantage could not put away Uconn, and Duke hung on against a division 2 team...not to mention Fl and GT just not looking very good.

Is it possible that we would beat these teams by 10 or more on any given night...I think so!??

It is the first game of the year but I agree that Mich St, Maryland and KY all looked bad. I didn't watch any of Florida vs Georgetown and when I watched Duke for a few minutes they looked ok. I would like to see us play SDSU before I proclaim us the best team in the country. I'm sure Kentucky will get better but I was expecting them to be better than this out of the gate.

I have no frigging idea how UConn blocked 10 shots. MSU should be embarrassed by that.

I have no frigging idea how UConn blocked 10 shots. MSU should be embarrassed by that.
...and the announcers kept saying how strong the B1G was this year with
Mich State ranked only fourth in conference...of course UCONN isnt ranked but it plays in the easy BE...huh?

olander blocked a dawson dunk attempt and i about lost it.

I wonder how many flying elbow technical fouls Olander will get this year. He swings those things after every single rebound.