'Cuse Can Win the BE Outright | Syracusefan.com

'Cuse Can Win the BE Outright

arbitragegls

All Conference
Wow...I stood watching this game from start to finish...with Rutgers loss...we have a good shot at winning this conference...this is amazing...what a brilliant game by our quarterback...by our offensive team as a whole...and the defense played WVU better than LSU did...

The announcers are indicating Syracuse is on the rise...playing like days of long ago...this is one of the best wins ever....

Additionally, announcers are bringing up that BE is in real trouble either retaining their AQ and or bringing in other teams. Also commented that WVU and Louisville may be headed for Big 12 dependent on Mizzou's final decision...and guess what...they claim its all about the money.

Proud to be ORANGE...once again!

So much to like in that performance.
West Virginia has outstanding skills guys. They are a legit team. But not tonight. We knew Shafer is a genius, and would figure ways to get to the QB. Having Chandler back was just huge, but others on the defensive side also had big games.
We didn't know that Hackett could put together a game like that. The offensive coaches (obviously with Marrone) did a terrific job with that off week. Nassib was poised and threw balls where only our guys could make the catch. But the OL gave him time as well, and gave Bailey some big gaps for a change. The OL has been just mediocre -- tonight that line won the battles.

ESPN Sport Center finally made a big deal of 'Cuse...nearly 3 minutes of the game...including the Ernie Davis Tribute and #44...wow, smell that rarified air!

Yeah, you really can't overstate how big Chandler is to the D.

Offense was really well prepared to attack the 3-3-5. Pounding early, using TE's late. WVU looked completely lost at times. Very impressive.

I think we all forget how young this team is. Defense is going to be plain nasty down the line. You can see the unit just growing and getting more confident. Very encouraging.

You guys flat-out beat WVU up. That was an impressive performance.

That loss to Rutgers is going to burn. I can't believe we lost to that crappy team. It's going to be the one game that eats away at Marrone and the team at the end of the year.

That loss to Rutgers is going to burn. I can't believe we lost to that crappy team. It's going to be the one game that eats away at Marrone and the team at the end of the year.
They flushed it. They can't get it back.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmom4503

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom