Cuse Council Accepting Applications | Syracusefan.com

Cuse Council Accepting Applications

Consigliere

Co 2020 Cali Award Winner, Record Thru 5 Games
The 2022-23 edition of Cuse Council will commence the last week of July and the Council is now accepting applications for a limited number of open spots. Cuse Council is a fan-based focus group that serves as a sounding board providing input and recommendations to AD John Wildhack and team. The Council is comprised of 20 - 25 volunteers from across Upstate NY and beyond. Otto's Army also holds three seats for current year officers of that group.

We meet monthly, generally on campus, led by Deputy AD Dr. Andrew Goodrich and Director of Ticket Sales and Service Eric Rowley,

Cuse Council has been intimately involved in a number of initiatives that have enhanced the fan experience at Syracuse University Athletics events including Cuse on the Quad and significant input to current and planned Dome improvements.

Applications can be submitted at the link below through June 24 to be followed by an interview round leading to our July 27 kickoff.

'Cuse Fan Council - Syracuse University Athletics

The 2022-23 edition of Cuse Council will commence the last week of July and the Council is now accepting applications for a limited number of open spots. Cuse Council is a fan-based focus group that serves as a sounding board providing input and recommendations to AD John Wildhack and team. The Council is comprised of 20 - 25 volunteers from across Upstate NY and beyond. Otto's Army also holds three seats for current year officers of that group.

We meet monthly, generally on campus, led by Deputy AD Dr. Andrew Goodrich and Director of Ticket Sales and Service Eric Rowley,

Cuse Council has been intimately involved in a number of initiatives that have enhanced the fan experience at Syracuse University Athletics events including Cuse on the Quad and significant input to current and planned Dome improvements.

Applications can be submitted at the link below through June 24 to be followed by an interview round leading to our July 27 kickoff.

'Cuse Fan Council - Syracuse University Athletics

How intimate are we talking?

Oh wow I’ll take it
Seriously if you think you can get up to Cuse a few times in a year...you can cover the rest of the meetings via video conference.

Expect meetings to move to Thursday night to make it easier for out of town folks to attend a meeting live and then see Syracuse play UVA and Notre Dame.

Good link.

Us ordinary fans don't have a lot of opportunities to contribute to SUAD and make a difference. Yes, we can attend games and make noise and yes, if we happen to be in a position to lend financial support, we can do that too.

This is another way to help. All it costs is some of your personal time (and maybe some gas now and again).

For that, you can a chance to play a small role in shaping future policies and decisions the good folks at SUAD make. I can promise you that you will learn a lot more about the inner workings of a university and an athletic department. And represent fans with your background.

We really would like to get fans from all the major locations where Syracuse fans can be found. We would like a diverse group of fans on the committee and we would love to have people join who are fans of less mainstream sports.

Our ideal committee would look like America. And like the fans that attend all the great sports Syracuse supports.

Please consider applying. You will learn more about time commitments, what you would be doing and how things work as part of the vetting process. If you don't like what you hear, you can always pull the plug before committing.

Good link.

Us ordinary fans don't have a lot of opportunities to contribute to SUAD and make a difference. Yes, we can attend games and make noise and yes, if we happen to be in a position to lend financial support, we can do that too.

This is another way to help. All it costs is some of your personal time (and maybe some gas now and again).

For that, you can a chance to play a small role in shaping future policies and decisions the good folks at SUAD make. I can promise you that you will learn a lot more about the inner workings of a university and an athletic department. And represent fans with your background.

We really would like to get fans from all the major locations where Syracuse fans can be found. We would like a diverse group of fans on the committee and we would love to have people join who are fans of less mainstream sports.

Our ideal committee would look like America. And like the fans that attend all the great sports Syracuse supports.

Please consider applying. You will learn more about time commitments, what you would be doing and how things work as part of the vetting process. If you don't like what you hear, you can always pull the plug before committing.
If they really want a diverse set of representatives, they should consider allowing Zoom/Webex meeting attendance. I would certainly be willing to participate but am 4 hours away. I would guess there are many others like me in that circumstance.

I do zoom/webex meetings with clients for work, in addition to plenty of in person travel meetings and they seem to work just fine.

If they really want a diverse set of representatives, they should consider allowing Zoom/Webex meeting attendance. I would certainly be willing to participate but am 4 hours away. I would guess there are many others like me in that circumstance.

I do zoom/webex meetings with clients for work, in addition to plenty of in person travel meetings and they seem to work just fine.
They use Microsoft Teams. You should be able to attend via that...obviously if you can make a couple of meetings live that is a bonus.

I interviewed with them last year for this. Had a great conversation . But I think I scared them when I said college athletics makes too much money, and it’s not the school’s primary mission. Oh well…