'Cuse Football Rising | Syracusefan.com

'Cuse Football Rising

UnknownOrange

2023 Cali Award Winner Points Scored
I've been talking about this ever since I have joined this board and I know so many of you are behind me in saying, this program is improving.

I am a huge NFL Draft guy and hearing "Greg Robinson" get taken second overall I almost fainted. That name still gives me an unsettling feeling lol.

Speaking of the draft how about 'Cuse! You know this was coming full circle. I was on Nunes Magician today and how about this little nugget...

Texas 2010 recruiting class: Ranked #3, 30 wins, 2 bowl wins, 3 draft picks
Syracuse 2010 recruiting class: Ranked #53, 28 wins, 3 bowl wins, 5 draft picks

How crazy is that? "Hard work beats talent when talent doesn't work hard"

Like I have said - we are on the rise. I hope you guys know anything Syracuse Football you better be coming to me for. Your friends, coworkers, bosses, family, etc. If they want to come out I will show them the way!

Have a great week guys! I'll be looking forward to speaking with you!!

That's pretty awesome

I've been talking about this ever since I have joined this board and I know so many of you are behind me in saying, this program is improving.

I am a huge NFL Draft guy and hearing "Greg Robinson" get taken second overall I almost fainted. That name still gives me an unsettling feeling lol.

Speaking of the draft how about 'Cuse! You know this was coming full circle. I was on Nunes Magician today and how about this little nugget...

Like I have said - we are on the rise. I hope you guys know anything Syracuse Football you better be coming to me for. Your friends, coworkers, bosses, family, etc. If they want to come out I will show them the way!

Another amazing stat that I heard about Texas. This is the first draft since (1937?) that a Texas player has not been drafted. I think this was the year I heard.

Another amazing stat that I heard about Texas. This is the first draft since (1937?) that a Texas player has not been drafted. I think this was the year I heard.

Yeah I think it was '37, '38, or '39. Either way it's remarkable. It's the kind of program you have to desire to mirror in some ways

Yeah I think it was '37, '38, or '39. Either way it's remarkable. It's the kind of program you have to desire to mirror in some ways
Sorry, Dan. Gotta disagree. THIS is what we want to mirror:
nationalchampions.jpg

Send that stat to the staff to tell recruits.