Cuse @ FSU Tailgate (Tickets Available) | Syracusefan.com

Cuse @ FSU Tailgate (Tickets Available)

TexanMark

Tailgate Guru
I have up to 3 FSU tickets available due to cancellations. First come, first served

$35 each ($10 discount) includes Full tailgate and beer/seltzer
I have Paypal, Venmo and Zelle. If I personally know you I can also take cash at the tailgate.

FloridaFan call me ASAP if you still are interested

I also have room for a few who already got tickets through other means to join us.

Send me a Direct Message here or email me at: TexanMarkTailgate at Gmail dot com

I have up to 3 FSU tickets available due to cancellations. First come, first served

I have Paypal, Venmo and Zelle. If I personally know you I can also take cash at the tailgate.

I also have room for a few who already got tickets through other means to join us.

Send me a Direct Message here or email me at: TexanMarkTailgate at Gmail dot com

Mark, I might be interested in these….

I’ll let you know by the end of the night, have to take a look at travel plans…..however if someone comes first and takes them that’s okay too

My friend just had to cancel, so there is another ticket available.

But the seat is next to me. Consider yourself warned.

John Scarlett 5 drinkers PD
Frida 1 drinker, 1 nondrinker

Last edited:
Mark I’ll call you in the morning about 2 tickets if that’s okay with you

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online