Cuse getting 16.5 points vs USC | Syracusefan.com

Cuse getting 16.5 points vs USC

I would bet on USC. I think we hold our own in the first half and compete (similar to the 2009 Penn State game), but ultimately go down something like 34-13.
I hugely disagree. Bet SU. USC is averaging 18 points a game. No, I'm not counting the TD on the blocked kick at the end of the game against Utah.

Without getting into what will happen, the line is moving up to what it should have been. I imagined 17 or 17.5 before anything was set.

sorry -- but that's not true. The line opened at what it should have been... and has moved to what the general public thinks it should be... when lines move this much, sharps tend to come in late and win b/c of the movement.

sorry -- but that's not true. The line opened at what it should have been... and has moved to what the general public thinks it should be... when lines move this much, sharps tend to come in late and win b/c of the movement.

Which tells you what in terms of actual outcome?

I have no problem taking the Orange if they are a two-TD dog or more. However, I think I would rather see what the over-under will be. With Nassib playing like a legit QB, our receivers making plays, and the lack of experience for our secondary, this one looks to be a barn-burner no matter who wins.

I have no problem taking the Orange if they are a two-TD dog or more. However, I think I would rather see what the over-under will be. With Nassib playing like a legit QB, our receivers making plays, and the lack of experience for our secondary, this one looks to be a barn-burner no matter who wins.

O/U is 47.5. So, around 32-16 USC

O/U is 47.5. So, around 32-16 USC

Hmmm... that is interesting. I would love to hear a little information about whether or not coach intended to let AAM out of the garage for Saturday.

I hugely disagree. Bet SU. USC is averaging 18 points a game. No, I'm not counting the TD on the blocked kick at the end of the game against Utah.

Believe me, I would LOVE to be wrong. I just don't think our O and D lines can hold up against these guys.

Not sure what USC has done this year to strike the fear of a blowout amongst this board.

I'll take Vegas every time... If they set the line @ +13 ... I'd take any line above that!

In honor of 690...

With that spread, taking USC is the easiest money in a long time!!

In honor of 690...

With that spread, taking USC is the easiest money in a long time!!
i was just going to ask..lets say gambling was legal...690 who do you like?

Two steaming turds playing one another? No telling what could happen. If I were a gambler, I'd stay as far away from this game as I could.

But if I absolutely, positively had to place a bet.....I'd bet on the steaming turd with more 4 & 5 star athletes.

Everybody here needs to sack up, and take SU straight up on the moneyline.

Plus, are we really 2 TD's worse than Minnesota?

Hogwash!

I fully expect the scoreboard to read 0-0 at kickoff. Syracuse isn't "getting" a single point, let alone 13-16.

:)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom